Chapter 20; Sick. //His p.o.v//

I woke up at around 9 or 10 a.m being that I'm still suspended. I reached over for my phone that was on my night stand table and texted Julissa.
M:Mario     J:Julissa

M: Good morning sunshine ❤️
J: I'm sick. Send help.
M: Aww. What's wrong? 😂
J: I threw up at around 4 a.m, and I have a fever now.
M: Poor thing. I would come over but you'll give me cooties.
J: Please come over :(
M: We'll see... :/
J: I hate you.
M: Love you too ❤️.

I brushed my teeth, showered, grabbed a granola bar from the kitchen, and put on my shoes. I put my keys in my pocket, and threw on a grey sweater and left the house.
The door creaked open and Julissa was standing there. Her nose was red, and her hair was a mess. She was in her pajamas, and she had bright pink fuzzy socks on. "Hey uh, before coming here I went to Walmart and I don't know what kind of chocolate you like so I kinda brought each one", I told her as I held up the Walmart bag.
She smiled and ran up to me to hug me. "I'm glad you came", she mumbled into my chest. "Cooties", I whispered. She stopped hugging me and gave me a straight face. She rolled her eyes and grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside. She locked the door behind me and put her hand out.
"Give me your sweater", she demanded. "Uh, why?", I asked. She pouted at my question. "Okay, okay fine", I groaned. I unzipped my sweater and gave it to her. She put it on and directed me to wait in her room. I walked down the stairs and sat patiently on her bed.
I stared at everything in her room until she caught me. "What are you looking for?", she laughed as she sat next to me. "I can't be curious?", I smirked at her. My phone vibrated so I pulled it out of my pocket.
Four missed messages from, Ari. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Julissa crawled to the top of her bed and went under the covers. She lightly tapped on the spot of the bed next to her. I crawled to where she was and went under the covers too.
She turned herself over and put her head on my chest and mumbled, "I'm so tired". I put my arm on her back and played with her hair. She threw both of her arms over my neck and slowly fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------Do people still read this? If you still want me to continue this story here comment '📚❤️'
Love you guys (: 💕