Chapter 15; Suspicious. //His p.o.v//

I looked at Jovani and raised an eyebrow. "Oh uh, me and Julian wanted to stop by and see how you were doing", Jovani told me and got up to face me. I ignored him and walked over to the couch that Julissa was sitting on and sat next to her. "Where's Julian?", I asked. "I'll go get him", Jovani told me and rushed down the hallway.
"...Are you going to that party tomorrow?", Julissa asked and threw her legs over my lap. "Uh, I don't know if I can. Are you?", I questioned and grabbed the tv control, then put on Netflix. "Well yeah, I told Wes-", She paused, then Julian, Jovani, and Cat walked in. "Netflix and chill?", Julian asked with a smirk.
We were all watching Netflix together. Me and Julissa were one one couch, Jovani, Julian and Cat on the other. We all agreed on watching pretty little liars. At some points I would catch Jovani glancing at Julissa. Something seemed off. Could he...like her? I didn't realize it but my hands had formed into a fist.
"You okay?", Julissa had asked me. "Yeah", I lied and smiled. Three episodes later, Julissa's mom came to pick her up. Then the twins decided to leave since it was getting late.
I got up to go to my room but Cat stopped me. "Mario you have to break up with Ari", she told me with a worried expression. "Why?", I asked. "It's obvious that you two like each other and having Ari in this isn't going to help", she said shrugging and walking away.
Maybe she was right...Maybe It's time me and Ari take a break.