Season 2, Chapter 3; All my fault. [Her p.o.v]

I was walking down the hall furiously not saying a word. Who would do this? And why?
I went down another hall and heard a loud noise. I then saw Mario running over to the floor to pick something up. He shoved the object in his pocket, and I ran towards him.
"Mario I-", I tried to speak but ended up breaking down crying. "You know what?", He asked. "W-What?", I sniffed. "Fuck you Julissa", He told me as he walked away.
My chest started to ache, and shivers went down my spine and up my arm. I felt worthless, and useless. I fell down to the ground and Jovani quickly came next to me, trying to comfort me.
"Leave...me...alone", I told him as I wiped my tears and sniffed. He seemed shocked and whispered, "I'm just trying to comfort you. You shouldn't bring out your anger on me". He walked away, and I brought my knees up to my chin.
Mario will never forgive me...I will never regain his trust...
After a while I picked up my purse and went down the stairs. I went out through the backdoors, so the security's wouldn't catch me. Once I left school property, I ran to my house.
Once I got in my house I went straight to my room. I laid on my bed blasting to music and sobbing. How can I make Mario believe me? ...It's impossible. After such a situation like this he won't even be able to look me in the eyes.
I feel so guilty for something I didn't do.
I stared at the wall for a couple of minutes just thinking about the situation, until I heard the door bell ring...