Chapter 15; Visitors. //Her p.o.v//

"...Ew, don't touch me you're wet", I whispered and we both started laughing. He pulled me into a tight hug, and I gasped. I let go and I felt my eyes widened. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Uh, n-nothing...I'll wait for you downstairs", I informed him as my face got warm. He didn't know that while we hugged I felt something right through his towel. I left the room and headed downstairs.
As soon as I got downstairs someone knocked at the door. I opened the door and saw the twins. "Uh...is Mario home?", Julian asked. "Um...yeah come in I guess", I responded. They walked in and we went to the living room. I sat on the couch and so did the twins. Julian got on his phone and it was complete silence.
"So, uh...are you guys going to that party tomorrow?", I asked them and twirled my fingers. "Yeah, everyone's going", Julian responded. "Do you think Mario will be able to go?", Jovani asked. "I'm not sure, I'll have to ask him", I responded. "I'm gonna go ask cat", Julian informed both me and Jovani then got up and walked away.
Jovani stared at me then smiled. "What?", I asked. "You're cute", he told me, and I blushed. He scooted closer to me and whispered, "Julissa...I have something to tell you".
Right then and there I heard the stairs creek and looked up to see, Mario. He looked at Jovani and raised an eyebrow. "Oh uh, me and Julian wanted to stop by and see how you were doing", Jovani told him and got up to face him. Mario walked over to the couch that I was sitting on and sat next to me. "Where's Julian?", Mario asked. "I'll go get him", Jovani told him and rushed to Cat's room.
"...Are you going to that party tomorrow?", I asked and threw my legs over his lap. "Uh, I don't know if I can. Are you?", He questioned as he grabbed the tv control and put on Netflix. "Well yeah, I told Wes-", I stopped myself from finishing the sentence and thank God Julian, Jovani, and Cat walked in at the moment. "Netflix and chill?", Julian asked with a smirk.
We all watched Netflix together until around 9. My mom came and picked me up, and as soon as we got home I took a nice hot shower, and went straight to bed.