Chapter 13; Suspended. //His p.o.v//

I ran at him and pushed him to the ground. Everyone started surrounding us. Everyone was recording and yelling our names.I kept punching him to let out all my anger. He tried fighting back, but he couldn't. Geo and the twins tried pulling me off of him until a teacher finally caught us and walked us to the principles office, great.
After being scolded a million times the principle decided that we will be suspended for three days and that our parents need to pick us up. He called my mom and informed her about it. She came around ten minutes later. On our way home she didn't say a word. We didn't speak about the fight. Once we got home I went straight to bed to take a nap.
Three hours later I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Julissa. I picked up my phone and answered. "...Hello?", I groaned. "...Mario! Are you okay? What happened? Are you hurt? Do you need m-". "I'm fine, mom", I chuckled a laugh. "Haha very funny. Can I come over? I need to ask you something", she asked. "Yeah, uh I'll text you my address", I informed her. "Alright", she spoke. "...okay", I responded. "...uh I'll hang up now", she said slightly laughing. The call ended so I texted her my address.
I got up and down walked to my closet chose an outfit to wear and headed to the bathroom to take a shower.