Chapter 9; Innocent. //His p.o.v//

As we got into the car, I inserted the keys. She put on her seat belt as I started driving. "Aw, that's cute. You still use seat belts?", I laughed and turned left. "Uh yeah? I care about my life y'know", She pouted. A red light came on so I stopped. I faced her and smirked. "Nice pajamas", I indicated while speeding then turning right once the light flashed green. I guess she felt embarrassed because she slightly turned the other direction, I felt guilty. I glanced at her and it was completely silent.
She's way to innocent to be 16...wait a minute...she never even told me how old she is!?

I broke the silence and said, "So uh, how old are you again?" I stopped the car and parked at Julian and Jovani's house. She removed her seat belt and got out the vehicle and before closing the car door she whispered, "14". At first I was shocked, but it faded into a weird smirk. She closed the car door and I drove off.
As I was driving back home I started to think. 14? That isn't such a big age difference , right?

----------------------------------------------Why would he be worried about her age? (; Something dramatic happens in the next chapter by the way. Love you guysssss. -xoxo ❤️