Chapter 14; Tease. //His p.o.v//

I was showering until I heard my phone go off. It was either social media going crazy about the fight, or Julissa. I got out of the shower and put a white towel around my waist. I turned on my phone and saw it was Julissa. "Hey, um I'm here". I creaked the door open and there she was, sitting on my bed. I ran my fingers through my hair and her eyes opened wide. She looked at the ground so I walked closer to her.
"I-I...got you something. There's some coo-", she began to speak but I cut her off. "You know when you stutter, it's cute". She looked up at me so I winked at her. Her face got really red, it was really cute. "I-uh...I'll wait for you downstairs", she whispered nervously. She got up and tried walking out until I grabbed her shoulders. "You're shaking, why?", I asked with a smirk.
"...Ew, don't touch me you're wet", she whispered and we both started laughing. I pulled her into a tight hug, and she gasped. She let go and her eyes widened. "What's wrong?", I asked. "Uh, n-nothing...I'll wait for you downstairs", she informed me as her face got red.
She left the room, so I changed. I threw on my adidas pants, and a light gray sweater with no shirt under. I zipped up the sweater put on some cologne and headed downstairs. I walked down the stairs and stood there. There she was sitting on the couch...but she wasn't alone.