Chapter 17; On my way. //His p.o.v//

I showered once I got home and threw on some grey sweats. I was sitting on my couch scrolling down my Twitter newsfeed, until Cat walked in. "Oh Mario...This is Bryce, my boyfriend", she spoke. "Um, Cat not to be rude but why is he here?", I asked and got up from the couch. "We're going to the party together, and you're taking us", she smiled and asked 'Bryce' to wait as she goes to change.
"You better not break Cat's heart", I told him with an evil grin. "I would never", he told me. After like ten minutes of silence, my phone buzzed and I saw it was a message from Zach. I swiped, entered my passcode and opened my messages.
M:Mario      Z:Zach

Z: I know you said you didn't want to come but, Julissa is here and she's interested in playing 7 minutes in heaven with everyone.
M: When does the game start?
Z: Ariel said in 15 minutes.
M: On my way.

I put on my black adidas shoes, and went outside. I went in the car to wait for Cat. After two to three minutes she walked out with Bryce and they got in the car. "Ariel's house right?", I asked. "Yeah", Cat responded.
We walked inside and first person I see is Ari. She ran up to me and said, "I knew you'd come". I walked right past her and headed to the living room. Everyone I knew was there. I scanned the room and there Julissa was. She was sitting on the couch with Jovani, Hunter, and Loren. She noticed that I was there so I sneakily walked out to Ariel's backyard.
I stood there trying to blend in with the crowd until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Julissa. "What are you doing here?", she whispered. "Are you really going to play seven minutes in heaven?", I told her with a small laugh. "Why does it matter to you we're just friends! Remember?", she threw her hands on her hips. She tried walking away so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back...