Chapter 22; No way. //Jovani's p.o.v//

//I bet you didn't see that point of view coming did ya' ? Jk back to the story.//

Julian walked in the room and spoke, "Mario wants us to go to Julissa's house". "I'm not going", I mumbled as I scrolled down YouTube to find a video to watch. "Your loss bro", Julian shrugged. He gave me a weird smirk as he stood there. "Okay, fine", I groaned as I walked over to my closet.
I decided to wear black ripped jeans, a white shirt, and my jacket. We decided to walk since Julissa's house was up the street. "This is it", Julian mumbled. "Well? Knock on the door dumbass", I groaned. "Dad told you to stop cursing, Jovani", Julian told me as he went up to the door to knock on it.
"Hey! It's my two favorite twins", Mario spoke as he let us in. "Haha, very funny", I told him. He lead us to the living room and there was Geo, and Christopher on the couch playing the ps4. "Who's ps4 is that?", Julian spoke as he walked up to Geo taking the controller and started playing. "Bro what the fuck? I was about to beat Chris", Geo said.
I wondered where Julissa was because she wasn't in the living room. Mario went to sit down on the couch and started playing call of duty 3. "Uh...where's the bathroom?", I asked Mario. "I don't know dude, I'm kind of in the middle of something", he responded.
I walked down the hallway from the living room which lead to a bedroom. I slightly creaked the door opened, but no one was there. I walked back to the living room. I realized that there were stairs leading downstairs. I got curious so I decided to go downstairs. I slowly went down the stairs and I heard someone talking.
I didn't realize it but, I was eavesdropping. "I wouldn't let him do anything-", I heard but it drifted off. I wondered what they were talking about so I went down another step. "You're lying...it says you're...-pregnant", I somewhat heard. No way. Julissa?Pregnant?!
I could not believe what I heard. My heart was crushed into millions of pieces. I knew that no good Mario just wanted to use her, he always does! I was so frustrated. I felt my face get red, and my hands form a fist. I was so angry I didn't want to hear anymore of the conversation until someone said my name.
"Jovani asked me if you were in school?!". "What? Really?", I heard Julissa say. No way. Julissa was actually curious about me being concerned. This can't be true. I stepped down one more step. And that was when my phone fell out of my pocket, and down the stairs. I was going to be caught.
My knees and hands grew weak and became cold. I started becoming nervous not knowing what to do. You make a run for it and blame it on your brother, or face the consequences and have Julissa hate you. Sorry Julian, but I can't let Julissa hate me. Not now.
I bolted up the stairs and rushed onto the couch. Luckily Julian didn't notice since he was on his phone. "Where's everyone?", I asked. "They went to get pizza", Julian confessed. Julissa and three other girls came rushing upstairs. "I think my house is possessed", Julissa said as she sat next to me.