Chapter 8; Hand holding. //His p.o.v//

I placed her on my bed slowly. I slightly picked up her head and slid a pillow under. I grabbed my white blanket and placed it over her. I refused to leave her alone so I brought a chair next to the bed and went on my phone. I glanced at the time that read, 11:34 a.m. I called my mom and told her everything so she could inform Julissa's mom.
Around 1:15 she moved a little so I placed my hand on the bed. She sensed my presence and grabbed my hand without opening her eyes. She interlocked her fingers with mine and tried pulling me in bed. I giggled a little cause' it's cute. Moments after she started waking up again. I glanced at the clock that read 3:41 p.m.
She started moving in place so I decided to say something. "Did you sleep well?", I  whispered. She yawned and opened her eyes and whispered, "What happened? Why does my head hurt? Where am I?", She started questioning and sat up quickly. She stared me dead in the face then looked down and saw that our hands were interlocked. She started blushing and I let go of her hand.

I don't want to lead her on...

"Don't get any wrong ideas, you were half awake and reached out for my hand so I went along with it. Oh and one of my friends bumped into you and you fell face forward next to him. I brought you here to my house and let you rest on my bed", I gently spoke. "O-Oh...what about my mom?", she panicked and searched for her phone. "I told my mom to call her and she was okay with it", I smiled and removed the ice pack from her head. She hid under the blankets and inhaled deeply. She looked at me and said, "Uh, can you-". I  interrupted her and got up and walked to the door before she tried finishing her sentence. "Rude", she hissed. I opened the door, looked back made a kissy face and walked downstairs to the kitchen.
I texted the Jovani while preparing a soup for her.
J: Jovani M: Mario

M: She just woke up, but she's holding up well...
J: Thank God 😁. You don't happen to be growing feelings for her, right?
M: Of course not, when do I? 😂
J: Tru aha 😂 I'll talk to you tomorrow lmao.
M: Talk to you later then.

I don't love her...right? I started putting water in the pot and heated up the stove. I placed the pot on the stove and to kill time I washed the dishes. After a while I opened the ramen package and placed it in the boiling water. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turn around to see, Julissa. She came up to me and muttered, "I have to go but thanks for everything". I stood in front of the pot so she wouldn't see and I stated, "No problem". I cheesed a smile. "Oh and can you drive me home? I don't know my way from here", she shyly spoke. "Yeah of course", I shut off the stove and grabbed my keys off the counter.

----------------------------------------------Guys & Girls! Mention this story to your friends that have wattpad please...Thanks ❤️