Chapter 11; Ignoring me. //His p.o.v//

I woke up at 6:38 a.m. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and change for school. I put on my gray jeans, white adidas, and a pink/red-ish shirt. I walked back to my room and fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone and keys off my side table and headed down stairs. I walked to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Cat (my sister) was already there. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. "You want me to drive you to school today?", I mumbled. "Nah, it's okay I'm walking with one of my friends", she responded as she took out her phone and started scrolling. I took out the milk and set it aside to the counter. Cereal for breakfast today, I guess.
I walked to the driveway and got in my car. I inserted the keys and the aux cord and played one of my playlists. I drove out of the driveway and headed to Julissa's house. I got there in around 5 minutes and saw that she was already walking. I put down the volume, and rolled down the window. I honked to get her attention and she turned around. I grinned and drove a little bit more to face her. "Need a ride?", I smirked. She turned around and kept walking.
Was she ignoring me? Why? Did I do something wrong? I sat there in shock as I watched her get into the bus. The bus drove off and so did I. We were both heading in the same direction except I don't think the bus driver was as confused as I was at the moment.
I speeded my way to the school and parked in the schools parking lot. I removed the keys and stormed into the school. I headed to my locker to take out my book bag since I left it there over the weekend. 10-27-5. The locker opened and I grabbed my book bag and put on some cologne. I put the cologne back and shut my locker. As I was putting on my book bag I turn around to see, Ari.
"Hey babe", she spoke while putting her hand on my shoulder. "What's up...?", I asked. "Oh nothing...what exactly were you doing this weekend?", she asked with a glare in her eyes. "Oh you know...nothing", I lied. "Bor-ing! Ariel is having a party tomorrow, we should go", she said. "Um, I'll think about it", I exclaimed looking down at the floor. She grabbed my shoulders and whispered in my right ear, "it'll be...fun". She winked, flipped her hair, and walked away.
The bell rang and I walked to my first class, health. I got to class which was down the hallway from my locker and sat in any random seat. I took out my phone and started liking some edits that my supporters. Afterwards, I tried calling Julissa. The first try she didn't pick up. Second try I left a voicemail, "Julissa I don't know why...or if you're mad at me...please respond. Third try, no response. Fourth try went straight to voicemail. Fifth try, "I guess you don't like talking over the phone when you're upset...I'll message you instead".

M: Hey um...
M: I don't know why you're ignoring me...
M: I'm sorry if I did anything that hurt you.
M: Julissa please respond.
M: If you want we can talk it out after school.
M: What did I do that made you get so mad at me?
M: Did I do something wrong?
M: That's it...I'm talking to you at lunch whether you like it or not.

The classes went by quickly. The bell rang and I searched all around for Julissa. She wasn't anywhere to be found. So, I started asking people if they saw her. "She's about 5'2, dark brown hair, brown eyes, uh...adidas shoes", I told anyone and everyone I saw. They all gave me a weird face and shook their head. I saw her from a distance and bolted to her. That is, until I saw her with...Weston. I froze and just stared. They were smiling at each other until Weston leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.
Anger filled me up. I felt a feeling that I never feel, jealousy. I had enough of it so I walked up to them. "Oh hey Mario! Have you met Julissa? She's super nice", Weston informed me cheesing a smile. "Yeah, I know her sooo well!", I responded sarcastically. I looked down and grabbed her wrist. "Talk to you later, Weston", I shouted and pulled her as I walked down the hallway.
"What the fuck Mario?", she yelled as she tried breaking her wrist free. "Don't question it, just walk", I mumbled. She didn't say a word and after a while she tried holding my hand but I wouldn't let her...

----------------------------------------------I made an account on Instagram @jaraselmanfanfic in which I will continue this story. It's easier to access and I get more readers there. I hope you guys understand❤️.