Season 2, Chapter 2; The truth is revealed. [His pov]

I woke up this morning feeling, okay. Not feeling the best because of the Ari incident though. But I guess it's just all a part of life, right?
I threw on gray sweats, and a plain white shirt. I put on my black adidas shoes, grabbed my jansport backpack and headed out to school.
I walked inside the building and everyone started surrounding me. "Is it true that you're famous?!". "Why have you kept it a secret?". "Are you the one who hacked the school page?!". I pushed through the crowd, and once I broke free I started bolting down the hall. I quickly ran upstairs, and took a left down a hall, and stood on the lockers. "Where did he go?!". "I saw him go this way!", someone said as the whole crowd ran to the right. I let out a huge sigh and quickly pulled out my phone. I went on google and searched up my school page. "Mario selman is indeed famous, don't believe me? Check out this link, www.younow.com/marioselman . Still don't believe me? Look up @ itsmarioselman on Instagram. That's right, he has a secret Instagram with an overwhelming 1 million followers. Now you might be wondering who's under all of this. I Julissa am under all of this and I decided to show you all who the REAL Mario is... ;)"
"How could she?!", I yelled as I threw my phone across the hall. As soon as I threw my phone Julissa and Jovani came down the other side of the hallway. I went to pick up my cracked phone, and I quickly shoved it in my pocket. Julissa then came running towards me and Jovani running after her.
"Mario I-", she tried to speak but ended up breaking down crying. "You know what?", I asked. "W-What?", she sniffed. "Fuck you Julissa", I told her as I walked away...