Chapter 16; Misunderstanding. //His p.o.v//

I woke up and went ahead to brush my teeth. I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had realized that nobody's home. This is going to be a long day. I grabbed my keys and headed outside. Hopefully she agrees.
I pulled up to the school's parking lot and there she was. Luckily there was an empty parking lot where she was standing. "Mario what are you doing here? Aren't you suspended?!", She yelled at me and walked up to my car. "Yes, but I don't want to be home alone. Skip school for me please?", I had asked and put my keys in my pocket.
Ari started walking towards my car. "Mario who's this? You never told me about her". "Oh uh...that's Julissa, my friend", I answered. "Ohh okay", she smiled and walked away. Julissa raised her eyebrow at me and I laughed nervously. "Is that all I mean to you? Just a frie-". I cut her off saying,"Julissa that's not what I meant I-". "You know what? I don't want to hear it Mario." She stormed off and headed to the school building.
Shit. I really fucked up. I drove out of the parking lot and headed to one of my friends house who I knew was already skipping school, Zach.
"So what do I do? I don't want to loose her", I asked and he threw me a coke. "Are you sure you're Mario? That's not something I'd expect you to say", he smirked. "Haha very funny. Help me out dude! I really fucked up", I asked him. "First of all get rid of Ari, she's bad news. Secondly, tell Julissa how you feel", he told me and sat next to me.
I want to tell her how I feel, but it isn't the right time...not yet.