Chapter 17; Introduce yourself. //Her p.o.v//

I walked home, and told my mom about the party. "What time does it start? And what time will you be back?", she asked raising her eyebrow. I talked to Weston about it in class and he gave me the address and told me it starts at 6 pm, but I can always show up fashionably late. "It starts at six, and I'll be back by 10", I told her smiling.
"I don't know", she told me as she got up from the couch. "Please!", I shouted. "Fine, but I'm not taking you", she informed me and walked away. I don't know anyone else who can take me other than Mario. This really sucks. I went to the bathroom to shower since it was 4 p.m.
I put on a black shirt, a red flannel, shorts, and black vans. I sprayed on some perfume, and straightened my hair. I texted the only person other than Mario that can give me a ride, Weston.
He picked me up with his friends and we arrived at the party at around 6:20. Weston knocked and some girl opened. "Come in", she pointed down the hall to a room that was slightly opened. We all walked to the room and there were several people there. "Go on and introduce yourself", Ariel spoke.
After introducing myself everyone said their names. There was Julian, Jovani, Christopher, Geo, Jonas, Mark, Weston, Ariel, Ari, Jacob, Loren, etc.