Prologue

Grimoire Academy
Copyright © 2016 by mizsyukina

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording or other electronic or mechanical method withour the prior written permission of the publisher.

NOTE: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, songs, places, events and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NO TO PLAGIARISM!

Prologue

———••/////••———

Upon the day the book of augury was opened, new sets of omen and prophesy will be written.

There comes a day when the true one reveals himself, a meeting shall bring forth the rise of a new evil and an age of magic.

When the time comes that air turns to ash, the traitor shall bring forth the return of monsters.

When the day the bloody red moon rises,  one must die for death shall usher forth a rise of a new hope and a new beginning.

The day of someone's death, is the day she born.

———////////———

This story is unedited. Please bear with the wrong grammars and typos.

mizsyukina 2016