G. N. D. 1

Alright I'm Devin Justine King from St Louis. Moms didn't want my gay ass in her house anymore. So I told my pops and he swooped me up and now I live in Atlanta. Man I got here and this nigga living like white people. I mean I've seen houses like this but only in predominantly white neighborhoods.

"Damn pops I didn't know you was living lavish like this. Mom should of been kick my ass out." I laughed looking around.

"Yes you are my child I can't deny that one. I worked hard to get this, sorry if I wasn't much help in your life. Ya mom is something else I can tell you that one." My dad said on the couch.

"Yeah I think she was fucking the ADT man, and some other niggas. I could wake up at like 3 in the morning and some nigga walking out the house. You try coming home and the house clean for no reason, like spotless with incense burning." I shook my head

"What the hell." My dad laughed

"It's not funny man. Some dude used the bathroom and didn't was his hand. I sprayed bleach all on the door handles. Nasty ass nigga."

"Too funny. Well you don't have to worry about that shit no more. Here take this , I called a couple of people to set up you a new wardrobe. New everything, since its still the summer try to make some new friends without fucking them first." He got up and gave me a credit card " I have a meeting to go to."

"Alright pops don't bring home no new bitches every week." I told him

"I should be tell that. Bye princess."

"GAY!!" I yelled.

The people he said was coming over to hook a nigga up. Man a nigga about to be fresh as hell. After they left, I went exploring around the house. My room big ass hell. A flat screen TV, Xbox one and ps4, big ass closet, and bathroom. Bigger than and better than what I had back in St.Louis. I got to the back yard and the was a deck, and a pool. Sweet I can already see pool parties with bitches in bikinis with fat asses.

I look over and this chick next door was waving at me. I motioned her to come on over. She was looking mighty fine I must say. If I was back in St. Louis everybody and the grandpa would try to be on her. I let get in the gate and her body was looking bad ass fuck. Her face looked so innocent but she is probably a freak I mean she got an ass on her.

"So your Desmond's daughter." She said. Fuck she might got them Shakira hips because they don't lie.

"Yeah I'm Devin but I go by Dev or DJ." I said

"I'm Kalani." I like that name though.

"Oh shit like the singer Kehlani." I said

"Yeah just spelled differently. So where you from." She asked

"St Louis." I sat down and started rolling. " you smoke?."
"Ain't you a little to young? But I'm down."
"Man whatever Lani, you probably the same age as me."
"Well how old are you."
"17 about to be 18 in a few months. What about you."
"Same same. What month"
"September baby. I'm a Virgo."
"Scorpio."
"So you is a freak I see you shawty."

We kicked it a bit. I was lit as fuck, we sitting on the deck just still smoking. Kalani had her head laid on my lap just look up at the stars listen to the Internet Special Affairs. Weird ain't it. I just met this girl and she already comfortable around me. But then again I'm a people person, I'm not really shy around new people. Gotta learn to be yourself.

"I got a question but I hope it don't offended you." She passed the blunt back

"Yes I'm gay and I'm a stud. And I'm guessing your straight right." I took a drag

"Wow and yes I am. I had to ask it might be Atlanta but I'm not really cool with a lot of gay girls."

"I heard its a lot if gay guys here in sun dresses and shit. Back in St.Louis you would only see that shit if its gender swap day in school. Niggas be having wigs on and shit. That probably the only day people would see me dress real feminine. Half the people forget I'm strictly pussy and try to hit on me."

"Thank the lord we have those days in school I got to see this for my own eyes."

"This must be some good as weed." I looked at the blunt and laughed.

Her phone ringed and it looked like her nigga was calling her. She told me she was leaving. I gave her a hug and let her go do whatever she needs to do. The way her ass was switching, I had to lick my lips at that. Whoo her nigga must be in love with that. My dad came back home and chilled with me. Only if me and my mom could do this it would be nice.