G. N. D. 41

1 week until graduation.

Its been a long time, a long ass school year, a lot of bull of the shits. Me and Lani did go to prom and was just killing the game, we all was to be honest. Cory actually wasn’t lying about bring Kehlani with her to prom and that shit was mad cute though. All our parents was taking hella pictures though I was definitely getting tired of smiling through.  A nigga don’t smile for too long, gotta have that straight face to keep bitches away and me away from trouble.

Then you know the graduation after party was lit too. My dad got all of us this big ass penthouse with like 8 bedrooms. Makayla had her nigga or whatever, Noah was with my cousin, Kai had some chick but she was bad though. Let's just say some thangs happened and ain't nobody got sleep.

Now graduation is less than a week away  I can't wait for this though. Me and Lani decided to go to the same college in New York. I still don’t know what I'm going to do but low key art was always a strong suit for me. Oh yeah then I got my tattoos that I wanted for hellas, ya girl is tatted up now, its took like a month to finish actually. Now me and Lani are both tatted up now.  I lowkey think Mila has tattoos too. Damn everyone has tattoos, that shit crazy.

"So what are you going to major in

"So what are you going to major in." Lani asked me.

"Man I don’t know, I might just study in art or something ya know." I said.

"Well for the past few months you’ve been working on that old ass car, with no blueprints or nothing. Do something in engineering." Lani said.

Yeah me and my brother Dante been working on this old car that I'm keeping for the past few months. Ya girl is like Handy Mandy or Bob the Builder with the shits.

"Do you not know how much math that is. I'm not the smartest nigga in math now. I'm not Bill Nye the Science Guy." I said

"What do he have to do with engineering." She smacked me in the back of the head.

"Woman I don’t know." I said

"You're hopeless." She threw her arms up in defeat.

"But you love my hopeless ass baby." I wrapped my arms around here. She pushed me away from her but then pulled me back. "you know the whole time we been together has been crazy as hell."

"It has but I'm still with your goofy ass." She kissed me.

Oh yeah I did hook Saje up with my friend Kaden, she is hella nice though. I cursed her ass out one day because she called me or accidentally called me while they was fucking. It was like 3 in the morning and I was hearing this shit. But it sounds like Jaylen was putting it down on her though.

"Devikins." Niya said in a singing voice.

"Really though, but what's up." I said. Oh yeah by the way me and Lani are in my bed chilling.

"Look" she showed me her hand with this diamond ring on it. Pops done wife that ass up. I mean hell I would of too.

"Aww shit he put a ring on it. Lani I don’t know you might be next though." I said.

"Don’t give my hopes up." She said.
I went over to my nightstand and pulled out a burgundy velvet box out the draw.

"Devin don’t." Lani started to tear up.

"Girl what you about to cry for this aint a ring." I opened it and it was just weed, "yo headass straight thought this was a whole ring."

"That is so mean." Niya said

"That’s why you aint getting none for the next month" Lani pouted

"Baby really. Bet, the last time you said that you was practically begging me girl. Had that ass saying don’t ever give that tongue away to nobody." I said stating the facts

"My virgin ears." Niya had covered her ears

"Nah nah Niya don’t say that shit. Y'all be in there bumping and grinding, yelling and shit. Oh yeah and don’t stop and shit. Nasty asses." I said "telling all y'all little secrets."

"You are your father's child I tell you that. No chill what so ever." She shook her head and left my room.

I turned over to Lani and held her, "so you really not gonna give me none for a month babe."

"Yes now move." She said.

"You know I love you baby." I kissed her check

"Love you too now leave me alone."  she kissed me back and rolled over. Now she is being petty as fuck for all of that.

A/n... Might do a chapter for just the characters Instagram names if you will like that.