G. N. D. 9

Shyla in the media

Alright y'all Shyla is a stem to be exact. I've dated studs, fems, and stems. Its all the same once the clothes come off. So a month went by and its now September so ya boy about to be 18 woo woo. Don't tell my grandma I stole her saying. The whole Deandre situation is dying down slowly dude still mad, and I still don't care. Kalani still ain't with me, I don't fucking know what she waiting for. This Saturday is my birthday and I'm gonna turn up. My dad don't want me to plan anything. So I guess he got it, it better not be lame yo.

Shyla came over and chilled with me. I haven't seen Kalani in a few days I'm gonna call her. She answered her phone after I called for the second time

"Damn baby girl you avoiding me or something. I be texting you, leaving me on read and shit " I said. I looked at Shyla and she all in her little world.

"Just go back to your girlfriend." Aww poor baby jealous.

"She ain't my girl Kalani. You know good and well I got eyes for you I'm sprung on you shawty for real. Now quit this jealous shit and come over."

"No I'm fine over here where I'm at." She sad

"She is just my bestfriend Kalani. Its been about a month since I've told you to figure out what you want. This is the longest I've ever waited on a girl. Come on now I miss you, you neva  come over and cuddle with more or anything." I'm sad that she don't. I got mad feelings and love for her.

"I miss you too but I'll see you later okay. I got to go"

"Alright I guess bye." Let me put this fake smile on my face. She need to stop stalling and just be with me. I'm bout ready to say fuck it all and fuck other bitches. I walked back I'm the room and Shyla was scrolling through her Instagram timeline.

I'm looking down at my phone looking at pictures of me and Kalani. Next thing you know I see a flash.

"Nigga you talking pictures of me" I said

"Yep." She popped the 'p' " you miss her don't you."

"How you know." I looked at her

"The tone of your voice, always looking at pictures of her, you got it bad." She grabbed my phone

"I do but I'm ready for her. Its her that's not ready. "I took my phone back

"Cheer up tomorrow is your birthday. Your gonna be 18, a bit legal . You can fuck older bitches without worrying about them going to jail for sex with a minor."

"I wasn't worried before Shy." I really wasn't

~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to my dad, Shy, Kim (Kalani's mom) singing me happy birthday. I smiled and said thank you but Kalani isn't here. They gave me small presents, I guess the big shit is for later. Everyone left expect Kim.

"I know you want Kalani to be here too." She said

"Yeah I do Mama K but she just being ugh." I laid back down

"Here this is something she wanted me to give you. Don't stress to much today okay. Its your day, happy birthday Devin." She kissed me in the forehead. I opened the card and this is what it said.

To Devibear

I know its been sometimes since we hanged out. But a lot has been on my mind. I've been thinking and figuring out some things about me. I know you have been feeling sad whenever you haven't heard from me or see me. I miss your touch and that smile so much. Oh and happy birthday punk see you later.