G. N. D. 34

Last night was fun as ever. Lani of course hates me right now. Her and Niya are sitting on the couch voiceless and sore. Me and pops are getting a kick out of this, they both can't even walk right. We did call off of school today and plus I didn’t even want to go. Well everyone stayed home today, I guess they was also involved in some extracurricular activities too.

"Baby you know I love you right." I laid my head on Lani's lap.

"Love you too now what do you want." She could barely speak. That was her mistake for letting me strap her down last night. Told her she wouldnt be able to handle all of this.

"Aww poor baby." I laughed, Lani smacked me dead in my face, "damn fiestybutt but I told you so. You didn’t know how to handle it babe. Next time I'll somewhat easy."

"Fuck you Devin." She pinched my arm

"What ready for another round?" I said

"Hell no, I can't feel shit down there thanks to you. I could of sworn I said to beat my insides." At like 2 in the morning she told me she thinks I broke her pussy.

"Nah all I heard was keep going, faster, harder." I tried to sound like how she was last night.

"That's why your not getting none for a month." Lani said.

"Damn girl I waited 6 months the first time now you about to cut me off for a month." I pouted. Niya had started laughing at me. "Ain't she funny Niya yo ass cant walk for shit right now, handicap ass."

She had flicked me off for that, my dad was right behind her laughing.

"So you really about to cut me off for a whole month" I said to Lani.

"Yep it's not a game." She said

"Mean ass." I got off of her.

Later on that day the gang had came over. Jay was walking a bit funny. Damn she must of let CJ strap her down last night. Kehlani was with Cori today she was also walking funny, I guess people was getting strapped/dicked down yesterday. Today is official side chick Valentine's day, which I believe is funny.

"Aw shit Jay got strapped down last night. What's up with them wobbly legs you got going on, looking like happy feet." I laughed.

"Fuck you, just wait on it Lani gonna be asking you to let her strap you down."Jay said sitting down slowly.

"I don’t know about that. Lani don’t you get no damn ideas over there. I'm gonnna have to beat yo ass if you do." I looked at Lani.

"You not gonna do shit Craig." Lani said

"Bye Felicia." I said to her.

We all chilled and not do anything. My dad had order some Chinese food for all of us. It was basically a chill day for us. Low key eating makes's me wonder if Fortune Cookie cook this. Look I know that racists but I still don’t like her ass. I still wanna smack the asian out of her.

I have been talking to Diana though. She doesn’t deserve the title mom though, she hasn’t been one and don’t act like one neither. So far ain't no new bitches been popping out the boonies on us for sometime. I honestly don’t want to lose her for nothing.

UNKNOWN POV

"So your really gonna go down to Atlanta?" My friend said

"Yep I know Devin isn't really happy with this girl."I said

"Oh my gosh you still on her. You just fucked her cousin Cameron and you still want her. It's been what almost a damn year and your still stuck on her." My friend said

"Okay and your point." I said. Like it really matter.

"Your crazy that’s my point. My friend told me.

Lani

Good thing we didn’t go to school today I have work that I haven't even finished. Devin is on the verge of me actually beating her ass. She stay bring up the fact im sore, I got my voice back a while ago. But last night was worth it.

Devin stroke game is like on 10. We pretty much fucked all night until I passed out, but that didn’t stop her, she woke me up and went at it again. If she keeps this up I'm going to turn into a sex fiend.

Right now Shyla and Devin are having a twerk off. Devin is losing horribly, now Devin has a little ass on her but she is moving nothing but back right now. In tears laughing at Devin failing so badly they had to stop it.

"All yall just hating on me and my skill dammit. Shy you know you was losing right." Devin said

"Sure babe whatever you say." Shyla said

"Aye yall just wait I'm about to be tatted up soon. Probably in a few weeks though a full sleeve."

"Aw shit tatted gang." Jay said

I just realized that all of us has tattoos and piercings also. Like full sleeves and everything, but it look sexy on us. We not trying to look like a Chipotle bag or anything.

Next Day

Its Friday and Devin is really feeling herself today. A bit too much but I always encourage her by doing the same thing. We got to shit on these hoes real quick though. I swear the more I'm with Devin, I'm starting to act like her so much. Some girls in the school think im dating her for the money.

 Now I've been with Deandre, he wanted to spend his money on me

Now I've been with Deandre, he wanted to spend his money on me. Even when I said don’t he still did it anyway so I wasn’t with him for money, and Devin is just Devin. Money is not an issue for me so why would I be with her just for the money.

"We looking good babe." She wrapped her arms around my waist and sat her chin on my shoulder.

'We do

'We do. But you are looking delicious." I said

"Not at good as you babe." She kissed my cheek. "Well give me my kiss before I go to this fucking English class."

"Behave." I kissed her.

"No promises." She said walking away

A few girls gave me these nasty looks. I really don't care, I'm surprised they didn’t move on to Deandre yet. It's funny how he hasn’t found another girl yet. I mean once you have me I'm the best you ever had. Oh fuck Devin's spirit is in me, that is some shit she would say.

A/n... Sorry for the wait y'all. Been doing other projects and haven't been able to work on these unfinished books I have. I still have to edit the other ones too.

Oh and hope y'all like the new Kalani pictures that going to be apart of this book now. The original wasn't  fitting well with the future chapters of this story.