G. N. D 15

I honestly am not fucking with this school what's so ever. These Buick built bitches flirting with me and shit. I mean I don't have nothing against THICK girl not HUG BEANBAG BITCHES. Like real talk they be having the nerve to talk shit but smell like rotten pussy and musk. Bitches need a damn shower or holy water.

"Hey what's your name sexy " some girl said

"Not krabby patty Sandy Cheeks. If you don't get yo top built boogyman lookin scared in my dreams ass on somewhere. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus , Satan. " I said. Her face cheeks was on ten. Looking like she stuffed apples in that bitch.

Y'all might think I'm mean but fuck that she smelled like a bag of hot cheetos and a porter potty. Noah and Jay came up laughing hard as shit.

"Why so damn mean Dev." Jay said holding her stomach.

"You would see why once you smell her. She done contaminated my damn nostrils where my baby at I need to get this nasty ass smell out my nose. I don't fuck with people in this school. I thought this shit was gone be smooth sailing but nah its not."

"Damn double negatives in one sentence." Noah said

"Boy shut yo conjunction junction what's yo function ass up." I said

"Oo so mean but let's get to lunch though they waiting on us." Jay laughed.

As soon as I walked in the I could feel Deandre ass mean mugging the shit out of me. I honestly don't give a shit, if he want to start something I'm beating his ass point blank period. I got to the peoples and lani instantly sat on my lap.

"Lani control ya girlfriend she over there hurting girls feelings and shit. Jay said

"What you do babe?" Lani asked

"Look she hurt my feelings coming up to me smell like ooo wee. It might be No Shave November but its damn sholl not No Bathe November." I said

"You just sexually frustrated and you need some." Cory said "I'm telling you once you get some you will be less mean. If that's even possible you talk shit all day."

I just laughed that off but she lowkey right though. I haven't fucked since I've been here and its been going on 6 months of no sex. But I'm not trying to push Kalani into something like that. Im talking it slow for her.

"Hush up Cory. I'm still very much new to this. We are just taking it slow for my sake." Lani said

"Yeah fool plus its called self-control. I had plenty of opportunities but like she said we are taking it slow." I said.

"Taking this slow would give her time to be more comfortable with it." Makalya said

"See she gets what we doing. Unlike ya horndog asses. Plus being this damn sexually frustrated gonna lead to some bomb ass sex though." I looked at Lani and she was blushing hella hard.

"Aww look at Lani she blushing." CJ said.

We here still talking shit about all types of stuff. Only having like 20 more minutes left of lunch when the same sandy cheeks looking bitch comes over with some guy. Let me guess she got this big ass looking nigga to fight me on some petty shit.

"Your gonna apologize to my sister." He said like I give a flying fuck.

"Tell her to apologize to my nose. Ain't no way in hell a girl should smell like that, no matter who big she is. She should know better than that." Lani hit me on the shoulder

"Go apologize Devin." Lani said

"Hell no!"I yelled. Got me fucked up.

"And to think I was going to let you hit this weekend." She whispered in my ear.

"Man fine where Patrick Star at then." I stood up

"Devin Justine King!" Lani yelled at me

"Okay okay damn." I put my hand up in defense

"She in the girls in the girls restroom her name is Talia."
I walked out the much room and went to the girls restroom and heard crying. Goddammit

"Tamia , Takita, nah that ain't it um Talia you in here." I said

"Go away." I heard the strain in her voice

I opened the stall she was in. Fuck, lord give me the strength. "Look Talia right " she shook her head yes "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I'm just a little frustrated and sorta took it out on you I guess."

"Frustrated how?" She looked at me like I was lying.

"Ugh sexually frustrated. Its not easy dating a straight girl its been almost 6 months without getting none. I'm used to getting some like 4 times out a week at least. But on a real mega note, you should no better girl. You should not be smelling like that, reason why I say that because shit I wasn't all muscles and shit. Real talk you gotta work on that. Where I'm from people love big girls but you gotta know ya do's and dont's." I said

She gave me a reinsuring smile and I wiped her tears away.

"I really didn't mean almost everything I said. I still rebuke it in the name of Jesus. Big girls are in now a days. Don't let shit I say that's mean or anyone bring you down. Gotta come out strong and ten times harder than that. But seriously get that hygiene I'm check though, my tip is shower at least 3 times a day that's how I did it before. Still do now. " I gave her a hug.

When I walked out everyone was crying and shit. I guess they heard, nosey ass niggas.

"Fuck y'all crying and shit for." I looked at them like they was crazy

"That was so beautiful." Cj said wiping a tear.

"Yeah yeah can we go now all this mushy shit is making me.......nice" I said

They all laughed but I'm being dead ass though.

~~~~~~~
Lani's House

"That was really nice of you Devin." She kissed me.

"I know. So am I really getting some this weekend?" I really looking forward to that though.

"I'm still thinking about it. But you have to be good for the rest of this week." What the fuck. Man now I really gotta be nice to them people.

"Fine but I could talk shit to our peoples though" I said

"Sure I'll give you that one." She laid on my chest and started flipping through channels.

Hopefully nothing fucks this up because if she gonna give it up to me then I'm gonna have to be nice. That means she gonna have them watch over me and shit. I know she gone be really tight boy I'm gone have hella fun. I'm getting all geeked up over this though.

Her mom came in and saw us all cuddle up on the couch.

"Well well isn't this a beautiful sight. Sorry Devin but I'm gonna steal my daughter from you for awhile." Kim said.

Kalani

"What's up mom." We walked into the kitchen.

"Have you and Devin did it yet?" He asked

"Mom I'm leaving." Feeling embarrassed as hell.

"Come on I'm your mom you can tell me." She playfully pushed me.

"Ugh no we haven't okay geez. But .."

"But what" she had a big smile on her face.

"We might though. I feel like I'm ready for it though." I said.

"Ooo." She teased me.

"Okay I'm going back to her. Your being weird with this whole thing." I left her in the kitchen by herself.

I laid back on Devin and watched TV again. "What she wanted baby "

"Nothing don't worry about it " I brushed it off.