G. N. D. 12

Devin in the media

Desmond

"With the lil nigga finga on the trigga. Don't trust. That. New. Nigga. Over. Therree.". Devin sang in the shower

"Uncle Ruckus shut yo ass up." I yell

"What did you say nigggggaaaaa." She watch way to much Boondocks " I am the booty warrior! We can do this the easy way or the harrrrd way. The choice is yours."

"You have issues. Why are you crazy." I asked

"Praise White Jesus!!!" she is crazy yalls.

I was in her room talking with Kalani. "You know your girlfriend was dropped when she was a baby."

"That explains a lot." She laughed.

"The hell y'all nigga laughing about. Niggas always laughing. Can you read nigga?" Devin sounded like Uncle Ruckus

"She binged watch Boondocks didn't she." I asked

"Read nigga read!!!!!" She opened the Bible

"Does that answer your question." Kalani laughed

"Homes over hoes, homies over hoes , do your homie do your homie." Devin is now air thrusting.

This is what I've been dealing with for the past few days. First it was Orange Is The New Black now this. What's next True Blood, then YouTube binge on this gamer called Dashie. I don't know how Kalani deals with this. I think she just laughs it off. I do be in tears when Devin comes out of no where saying some dumb shit. That's my daughter though I love her dearly but damn she slow as fuck.

Devin

I do have issues you guys. Thanks to my sister Mila and my brother Dante , they dropped me a lot. I call chicken fingers , chicken stranger. My dad even googled chicken stranger. I'm sorry I've been eating nothing but junk food the past couple of days. When I eat sugar and a lot of it I'm lit.

I feel a stupid saying coming on " hot sauce on my burrito baby!"

My dad chased after me. I've been getting in his nerves. This is what happens when I have nothing better to do.

"Ayuadame Lani!" Translation help me Lani. Yeah I know a little bit of Spanish.

Lani was there holding her stomach from laughing so much. Pops quit chasing me and went over and laid on Lani

"What's so funny my love." I kissed her

"You. You can't have no more junk food." She wrapped her arms and legs around me.

"Girl don't tempt me now baby. I could rip them clothes off and fuck you right now."

Alright y'all its been a few days since the whole arrest situation. Deandre finally left us alone I guess he know Lani is in perfect hands with me. SIKE! That nigga still hate me. Me and Lani haven't had sex yet baby girl still trying to get used to the whole gay relationship. I'm not gonna force her. That nigga really thought I was gonna simply give up on her like that. Kalani is so beautiful to me I couldn't cheat on her. That's like making a big mistake. In my eyes she is a goddess. She hella sexy to me, like girls with short hair. It looks sexy on some people. Not everyone can pull it off. Like this trend of having beards, not evey guy look good with beards. And white people tend to over do the shit, no offense to white people. But they be long as fuck I could twist it up and put some beads on it. I told my dad never to get that big ass beard. Stick with a well trimmed one, said the same thing to my brother Dante.

Deandre

I had bumped into Kalani in the mall with some of Devin's friends

"So have you finally decided to leave her." I asked Kalani

"No what's your problem with her. She is obviously ten times better than you. What fucked up is I actually felt loved around Devin than what I did around you. She makes be feel waaaay better than what you did, we might of never fucked yet but I bet it would be  amazing so get the fuck out my way." She mushed my head.

"Man so your gonna let a dyke hit it. I got what you need and a A1 stroke game." I held arms out

"Yes I would and I don't need shit from you. Bye" she left.

"Bitch." I kissed my teeth

"What was that say it louder. The only bitch here is you getting the police on her because you can't take a punch to the face. If she was a guy you would of have no problem fighting her but since she is a girl and stronger than you, you got the police involved. That's a bitch, and a bitch move." She said

Man whatever she gonna be crawling back to me when she can't get what I can give her. I caught up with my friends and most of them cool with Devin which I don't fucking get.

"Tyler the hell is you doing." I looked at him

"Texting Devin." Tyler

I snatched his phone and looked at the messages. "Nigga gimme my shit back. It ain't nothing but a fucking workout plan. You hating because she took ya girl and is stronger than you. Just give it up yo, you lost big time. She not in jail for some bullshit you think is assault. Ya ex obviously in love with her. You done might as well find a new chick. I don't see your point in this beef."

"You to nigga so you about to go gay for her too."I yelled

"You can't go gay for a girl that's already gay what the fuck." Tyler said " she mad cool but you just being a bitch. Man I'm out I can't stand being around a hating ass bitch."

"Fuck you then nigga." I said

Man the fuck is wrong with everybody. I left the mall and went home. I need to relax. I had got a text from this model Casey

CayCay: what's going on with you?

Me: too much lost my girl to a gay girl, my homie tripping and shit.

CayCay: every girl goes through a gay phase. It might be a phase or it might be what she wants you cant change her.

Me: but I can give her a normal life

CayCay: So! It's her life Dee just move on. Besides it's 2016 being gay is accepted. They got clubs which is fun as hell, parades which is fun as hell. Gays have way more fun then straight people. Be open minded they are really fun to be around.

Me: you right I guess.

CayCay: I know I am not quit worrying. Let the girl be. You got a life or ya need one. Do you for now you don't need a girl right now. Get ya mind right. I'll text you later got a photoshoot

Me : you the real one thanks and ight

Ugh why do she have to be right all the fucking time.