The Official End

Another 3 Years Later
Devin

"Daddy what are we going to do" my Daughter Maya said cuddling into my side.

"Well once mommy and TK come back we going over papa's house." I said.

So me and Lani have two kids now. Maya Alexia King and Travis James King. Maya is 3 years old and TK is 2 years old. Both my kids know how to hold a conversation and walk. Well TK can barely but he is still learning. Lani opens the door and TK came wobbling to me.

"Dada!" TK said in a high pitch voice.

"Hey fat man, hey baby." I picked him up and kissed him and Lani.

"You ready Maya?" Lani asked.

"Yes! To papa's house." Maya said walking out the house.

We laughed and went to the car. They both was in the back seat bouncing around being happy. I love with, my family and just life. Once we got to pops house Maya ran straight to him and TK was right behind her.  Khalid was sitting  in the living room watching soccer.

"What's up bro." I said

"Leave my hair alone." He said moving my hand away. Khalid is now 7 years old.

Everyone has been growing up and shit. Life just have been good so far.

Jay

Aye yooo so me and Cj got married like a year after Dev did. Cj's real name is Celine Jacobs, aka Cj. At the moment me and Cj have a 2 year old son name Royal Graves. Cj had took on my last name and ya know that’s how it went.

"Come on fo everyone at pops house now." I said.

So we all was in Atlanta for a while just to get away from the Cali life style. We pulled up to Desmond's house and went in.

"My peoples."I said. I dap Devin, Desmond, Dante and PJ up and hugged everyone else. Cory and Kehlani had came in not too long from what we came in.

"The fam is all here." Devin said.

Devin

It's summertime and we all was in the backyard chilling. We was in the pool relaxing while the kids played. Damn im getting old yall. I'm 24 now, with two kids y'all, aww shit son. Almost everybody got kids except Cory and Kehlani.

Later on that day everyone was in the house and me and Lani was in the back on the deck.

"Hey baby remember this day." I said smoking a blunt while she is laying her head on my lap.

"It’s the day we first met but something is missing." Lani pulled her phone out and played Special Affairs. "now it's like our first day we met."

" Is Deandre gonna pick you up this time."I laughed

"Nope I have a wife that can do that this time." she said

"And who is that" I said handing her he blunt.

"Devin Justine King. She is the best wife, girlfriend, and best friend I could ever have in my life." She looked up at me and smiled

"She sounds amazing." I said.

"You are amazing baby. I couldn’t ask for more. So much better than what Deandre could of done." She said.

"I always give you 100% of me because ain't nobody taking my baby. From day 1 I wanted you and now we are married and have two kids. I've got everything that I want and more." I bend down and kissed her.

A/n. Well this is the end of The Girl Next Door.

Down below is the kids and some characters Instagram so check them out

Baby Maya- Grown Up Maya 21 (Lani gave birth to her)
IG: i.ndyamarie_   the precious little girl IG happyfeetvt