G. N. D. 46

Wedding Time

Lani

"Damn I never would of imagine that my daughter is getting married to her next door neighbor and my friend's daughter." My mom said fixing my hair.

"Well it's a lot that you wouldn’t imagine. To be honest if it wasn’t for her my dumb self would of still been with Deandre at that." I wonder what ever happened to him.

"Yeah I never quite liked him. I only tolerated him because you liked him so yeah now you know."

"Damn did anybody like him."

"Nope" Desmond popped his head in real quick.

I threw my hands in the air in defeat. Damn I didn’t even introduced him to Desmond though. But he did come over in his house uninvited and was looking at him wife too.

"By the way Kalani you look beautiful in that dress, Devin will love it. You know I always thought of you as a daughter, now in a little while you will be." He said.

Devin

"fuck this shit it tight as hell. I swear if I had a dick and balls this is will be squeezing the life out of it." I said trying to put on my pants.

"Nigga take the shorts off." Jay said.

"Oh yeah I forgot I still had these on."

Kaden, Cory, Cj, Jay and my uncle Tre threw they hands in the air because of my stupidity.

"How just how Dev." Tre said.

Me and Lani's wedding colors are white and gold with a splash of gray and a nigga looking good as fuck. Right now I got on some light gray slacks that showers my ankles, black shirt that not button all the way, a white blazer and some Louis Vuitton white and gold moccasins. With my gold rollie, two golden ankle bracelets and just gold everything.

"I'm dangerous man with some money in my pockets keep up." I started singing 24k magic and dancing in the mirror.

We all started dancing just goofing around before it's time to be serious. We got done and my dad came in.

"All my babies are either married and or getting married expect Khalid though. Looking good nice colors." My dad said.

"I know pops. You still don’t feel old yet." I laughed a bit

"Nah I'm not hitting sixty no time soon baby girl. You ready it's almost time to get married." He said walking out the door.

"Been ready pops, been ready." I said.

I stood out there with Jay as my best man/woman. They was wearing white slacks, gray shirts and black jackets with black and gold moccasins. I watched Lani come down the isle with this sexy ass lace dress on. Fuck if I had a dick it would be poking straight out like a missile.

My palms are getting sweaty and I trying to keep standing up before my knees give out from all of her sexiness.

They did the traditional thing of who gives the bride away and blah blah blah. Right when they say who oppose the wedding or whatever, dammit im not a wedding expert nor watch those sappy chick flick movies. Deandre comes in drunk as ever.

"This isn't fucking right at all. You stole my girl, then now you are marrying her. I can give her what a man can and you can't Devin."

"Nigga it's been 4 fucking years, take yo Let it Burn Usher ass on somewhere damn. Always fucking something up bug eye bastard. Damn African booty scratcher ass nigga, fuck outta here g." I got upset and shit.

Everyone was in tears laughing. Back then being called an African booty scratcher was the worst thing to be called. Sean, Tre and pops got his ass out of here so I can make Lani my wife.

"Devin do you have any vows you would like to say." The guy who is doing this said.

"Yep. Kalani, I never would imagine that I would be getting married. Before I met you I was like I'm never getting married. My wife ain't going to try to kill or poison. I used to watch a lot of Lifetime movies. The first day I came to Atlanta I was focus on house parties and big booty bitches in the backyard  in bikinis and shit honestly. But then I saw you, that changed my whole plan. I loved everything about the way you look and moved girl I was basically fucking you in my mind to be real. But you changed all of that when we just was talking and chilling. I loved it, everything about you. You were chill and just made me feel complete. I still didn’t like Deandre then and don’t know. But enough of that. You complete me more than what you think. I know I have my flaws and everything but you still stayed with me through all of it and I love it. The  way you smile and the little things that make you tick. It brings me joy and happiness and maybe one day we could start a family. I might be a horrible bad influence on my child because lord knows if I have a son we gonna need him on some type of male birth control." Everyone laughed. " to wrap this all up, I just love you so much. I would die if you left."

"I swear you don’t know how to be nice sometimes. The first time we met, we clicked instantly. Something Deandre never really had though. There was never a spark, a fire that just lit inside me that kept me going everyday. Well maybe it was there but with you it was something totally different. Deandre is wrong about what he said earlier. Yes, you can't give me a child that is both me and you, but you gave me everything that he didn’t. I actually feel loved, I felt like if we broke up for good it would be damaging. I know I messed up the first time we went together, I regret that. I still don’t know how I got to be with you. To me you are perfect, you have everything I could want inside a person. You are my best friend and my lover. Being with you gave me some friends who actually care, and want to be around everyday sometimes. But they are real true friends. It's so much I don’t even think I can repay all the things you have done for me. I love you with all my heart baby." Lani said.

"So sweet so do you Kalani Elena Lewis take Devin Justine King as your wife." He said

"I do"

"Do you..." I had cut him off

"Hell yeah now let me kiss my wife." I said

"Go for it. I now pronounce Mrs. And Mrs. King." The guy announced

"Shit wait Jay the rings nigga." I just remember the damn rings. See I told y'all I was slow.

"Oh yeah. We should of watched those sappy chick flick movies to do this right." Jay said.

"True." I laughed putting the ring on Lani's finger

To be continued