G. N. D. 39

It was a bad idea for pops to bring me here. Not only I saw I thick ass stud that I would do some thangs not things but thangs to and Saje boy he knew he done fucked up. After he done snatched the life out of me, I'm guessing my dad does some male modeling on top of some extra shit he told me but I wasn't paying attention too. I took a picture of the stud and had sent it to Jay.

JayStoney: MY LORD, GLORY TO GOD, AMEN, AMEN. She got a thick ass midget back there.

Me: On my soul she does. Just let me have her for one night I bet she will fall in love with me. Straight man handle all of that glory.

JayStoney: Preach!

So after talking about Mani, we started talking about Saje.

JayStoney: Damn my dude, don't get caught up. I mean that girl is a fucking baddie boy.

Me: I'm trying but not at the same time. But baby girl was trying to do some thangs with me she tempting me. The Devil is here and I'm about to do the tango with em..

JayStoney: Timeout why we saying all of these church words for, we know damn well we don't go to church.

Me: actually I stopped going to church years ago. Diana was tired of forcing me to go.

JayStoney: on god, my granny made me wear dresses... y'all will never see me in a dress.

Me: Wait till gender swap day comes, we all might be forced to be fems that day, I feel it in my right eyelashes.

At the moment I wasn't paying attention to anything. That's how I get went im texting, plus Jay replies fast too. I should really lay of my flirting but it's a natural thing though to me. I'm a friendly person so speaking to people in any kind of way works for me. Plus if I keep messing with Saje I'm going to get myself in trouble with Lani. I mean but if Lani saw her too she would of me on her also but I'm not going to get myself in trouble.

Lani

I was hanging out with everyone expect my baby since she was with her dad today. It's kind of weird though. I went from Deandre and was hanging out with his friends which I really didn't like and mine. Now I'm with Devin hanging out with her friends and they are more real and honest than my friends were anyway. Most of them was fake but these guys here they is as real as it can get.

"Better get ya boo Lani, honestly me and Dev about to like pounce of these girls right here." Jay showed me the picture of them two.

"Damn she a thick ass stud, I would to honestly, and the other girl is beautiful too. They all been blessed. Honestly Jay as long as no funny shit happening or her cheating I'm fine with it. Thing is this she have a life and I too. I can't tell her she can't have friends or make new ones. Now I know I was wrong for the whole Kai situation so it doesn't matter." I said

"Real shit though. You so damn nice and understanding." Cj said

"Nah fuck that don't try to kiss her ass I still don't like you hanging around Jasmine though. That shit dead like a bitch." Jay said, well damn guess she doesn't like her.

"It was a one time thing." Cj tried to defend herself.

"One time my ass nigga fuck outta here with that bull." Jay said.

Well that was interesting for that little argument they just had.

"Wait Jasmine the girl from West High School?" Makayla asked.

"Yes that bitch." Jay said, I honestly don't know why she don't like him.

"Yeah Cj, you asking to get beat up. You know Jay got them hands after she done fought Dillon on the football team. He had to get nose surgery and stitches." Noah said.

Which that fight was epic, it was like sophomore year and the guy was just talking all types of shit. Then it got to a point she went off and beat the dog shit out of him. Dillon eventually switched schools because he didn't want to be known as the guy who go brutally beat by a stud.

Everybody knows what's up with Jay even I did and we wasn't friends at that time. Now Devin came along and almost out did Jay.

"Who all wants to go out to eat." My dad asked everyone.

"Bet let's go. Wait it won't be fun, Devin's not here. Who am I gonna talk shit with." Jay said

"Y'all practically best friends." They most likely is though.

"Because I was the first person she met so ha I win." Jay laughed.

Devin

"Girl stop playing." I said.

Saje was saying some crazy things to me, we had went out to eat and chill since everything was done at the photoshoot I'm guessing. Saje hella cool to me, she's 20, a stem. That's about it, I mean she real laid back though. I left my dad back there with Mani, I mean she cool too but she like 27 and we wasn't hitting off well like me and Saje was.

"So anyone special in your love life?" She asked me.

"Yeah, it's one of my most hardest relationships ever. Like when I first moved here was last year I saw her and I was like I got to have her, by any means necessary. The first day we clicked and just chilled ever since. Then I basically stole her from her boyfriend Deandre because I was telling her some real shit. Like we broke up like a day after we got together cause of Deandre, I almost went to jail but my sister in law got me out of it before I stepped foot into it. Then, almost broke up again because I was hanging out with a friend who just moved back from Paris, all she did was give me a kiss on the cheek and that was blown out of proportion. Then some new chick name Kai got in the picture and we almost broke up again, then my ex popped up and shit but now we gucci." I said

"Damn that much." She said

"Yeah it's crazy, all this shit and we still together. Plus for me I don't go a long time without sex but I went a whole 6 months for her. It wasn't normal to me, I don't wait for someone. I had hoes but with her I dropped all of them just for her. I mean like I know some milfs down here but I don't fuck with them because I'm with Lani." I continued talking about it.

"That's goal right there with I had a relationship like that." Saje said

"Its good, plus she live next door to me." I said. Like for real it's some shit out of a movie.

"Mad adorable. Lately its hard to fine faithful studs out here." Saje pouted, I made a sad face and rubbed her hand.

"You be surprised of how many are. One of my friends in California had a bad break up. She found her girl cheating on her in her house and everything. She moved out the house though and bought a house." I said. Her house sexy ass hell though.

"Damn that's sad though... you should give me her number." I laughed at Saje. I won't send her to somebody unfaithful and unloyal.

"So im the match maker now but im going to have to tell her first then I see if she wants me to give you her number. You'll like her though, but I must say she is different in a lot of ways. She's a rare case." Literally she is a rare case.

We continued to talk when Lani and the gang comes in, oh boy I hope I'm not in trouble...