G. N. D. 19

We announced that we are leaving but everyone else can still party if they wanted to. I packed my cast up with all of Lani's presents, she is more likely to open then tomorrow. I tried not to get too fucked up because I know where it's heading in the house. Of course I kicked my dad and Niya out the house for tonight. I swear they are hella cool with Lani's mom so they sleeping over there tonight.

"Come on my birthday girl I'll carrying you into the house and bring all your presents into my room mkay."

"Yay okay." She got excited like a little school girl. Lani put her arms I'm the air signaling to me that she is ready to be picked up.

I went up the steps with her, she it basically kissing me all on my neck and shit. Oh yeah she ready.

"Damn bae I'll be right back sweetheart. After that you're all mine." I laid her in the bed. I quickly started just putting the stuff in the living room. I ain't got time to got back and forth up the steps.

Once i finished Lani was waiting for me.

"Damn I wanted to undress you but this is fine by me." She was only in her heel, no bra and her lace panties. I bit my bottom lip just looking at her. That innocent face dome turned into a freak.

"You're wearing to many clothes for my liking Devin." She started buttoning my shirt.

Kalani

As I was unbuttoning her shirt she kept looking at me. Her dark grey eyes went fully black with lust in them. Devin kept biting her bottom lip until I pushed her shirt off her shoulders. Devin pushed me onto the bed and kissed me with all the passion in her body. I swear her lips are way softer than Deandre's. Her kisses became rough as her hands mindlessly wonder my body. She gripped my right breast causing me to moan into her mouth as her tongue darted into my mouth.

Our tongues fought for dominance but of course her tongue won.she was pulling and squeezing at my nipple making me moan even more. I can feel my panties getting extremely soaked. Something Deandre could never do. Devin really helping my case at all. Every lick, bite and sucking was done in the right way. She stood up and took her pants and sports bra off. She came back down kissed and sucked on my neck I can tell I'm gonna have a huge hickey there in the more.

My body trembled at her touches. Her tongue swirled around my right nipple. Devin looked me straight into my eyes as she bit my nipple and tugged on it. That sent chills deep into my body making me hornier than I was before. She gave my other breast the same attention. Devin kissed down my chest to my stomach and leaving butterfly kisses.

She was done at my waist looking at me. I gave her a quick nod as she pulled my thongs off.

"Babe I swear your gonna enjoy of second of this." She said in a very seductive voice.

She took my heels of slowly kissing down my legs. I swear she can tell where all my weak spots are at.

She got to my inner thighs biting amdnsuckimg innmy skin. Her warm breathe keeps going over the spot I want her most at

"Mm so anxious I see" she place a gentle kiss there " I bet no one has ever got you this worked up before."

Her words was making my body tremble. I swear on to my knowledge only devin has made me feel this way. Right before I was about to beg her, her tongue darted into me making me moan out loud in pleasure.

"Damn you taste so sweet" she said.

Devin

Herr legs hang loosely around my head, and I feel more than trusted, I feel encouraged. I use the tip of my tongue to uncover her nub, and began to flick at it. The caressing hand in my hair clenches, her legs stiffen around my head.I reposition myself to comfortably insert a single finger inside. The moans begin to intensify. She is wet and tight, so I pull out and add a second finger.Her moans grew louder before turning into a shrill whine. Her breasts shake as the rest of her body begins to convulse, and I feel my hand begin to cramp as I relentlessly fuck her with my hand.