G. N. D. 37

After yesterday I was still tickled by the fact Jay said double dipping fuckery, now that shit was funny as hell. I mean even if Lacy is here or my ass need to stop smoking it wouldn’t matter to me. Honestly I care about her ya know, I was the only one who knew she was pregnant and shit but I never treated her differently, its just she got to be to much to handle. Not sexually but just her actions was too much. I'm a laid back person to much excitement will make me grumpy.

"So this Lacy situation how are you going to handle it." Shyla said.

"Yo honestly I don’t know how I'm going to handle this. I'm just glad the bitch not crazy as hell and want to do some weird crazy shit." I said

"True  because if she was crazy, she would of already know where you live at and just pop up here like..." Then the doorbell rang.

"Bitch I swear to god if that's her, I'm legit buying you whatever you want for 3 days." I said praying in my head that its not her and she not a crazy stalking bitch trying to break up me and Lani relationship because I would had to smack her extra goofy ass for that shit.

I guess I owe Shyla what ever she wants for the next three days, she better make a list of what she wants now.

"Heeey Lacy what and how and when and the fuck are you doing here at my new house that I never told you the address too and haven't spoken to you since I've been here." I said really wanted to suplex her ass like they do in the WWE.

"Just came here to see you." She said.

"Um well it's February 23, we ain't graduate yet and it’s a Thursday so what are you doing here."  I said.

"You should come back to St.Louis is not the same without you there." Lacy said or suggested. Did this bitch pop a pill before she came here.

"I'm glad I'm not there. I honestly like it here, I mean yeah you got your racists people and what not but it's better here though. I'm actually enjoying my life here than there. Like honestly, our school there wasn’t shit the teacher barely cared about us, well about 95% of the students but seriously though." I said.

"So you rather stay here with people that don’t know and just get used to a bunch of new people." Man she don’t know nothing about my life here.

"I've been having fun, expect almost going to jail but my family that I didn't get to see is here and I love it. My dark circles under my eyes are gone, im not stressed nor worried about anything. Half the niggas I fucked with were purse carrying, cant shoot straight gang niggas. Them wanna be rappers that some was good but most of them ain't making it. I'm fine here, I have a girlfriend and steady relationship with my dad and I'm just wonderful here.  Plus I'm not worried about getting shot here for no stupid beef." For real though ain't no 14 year old gonna rob and kill me for no bullshit.

Oh and if you didn’t know I'm standing outside talking to her She not to see how lavish I'm living now. The gang and Lani showed up, finally because I don’t feel comfortable about her being here.

"Hey babe." Lani came over and kissed me.

"Sup baby." I dapped Jay up. Low key Jay does calls everyone baby well to people she knows.

Next thing you know Makayla had her hand on my shorts "hold on booty warrior what you doing."

"Pulling your damn shorts up they was about to be around your damn ankles if I didn't." She said pulling them up then hitting me in the back of my head.

"I don’t trust you, you might be them undercover gay girls that doesn’t want to admit that she is gay or bisexual ya know. I was about to hit you like SpongeBob did to himself when he met Kevin from the jelly spotter club." I said

"Something is wrong with you and Jay. Both of yall ain't got no damn sense."  Noah said.

"Whatever." I said and they went into the house. My phone dinged and it was Jay texting me

JayStoney : that's that double dipping bitch ain't it?!
Me: YES NIGGA!!!!

Lacy started moving closer to me and I started to back up because I don’t like he like that anymore. My back hit the door and Lani opened it causing me to fall backwards.

"UM excuse me but is there a problem here?" Lani said looking Lacy up and down. Hold up is my baby trying to fight her ass. I wanna see if Lani got them paws.

"Nope, see you around." Lacy said walking away.

"Nah take yo ass back to St.Louis my nigga ain't shit here for you." I got up... y'all my ass hurt "baby warn a nigga when you about to open a door, my booty hurt."

"So I'm thinking this weekend I wanna go shopping. Lani, Makayla you down?"

"Yeah what the occasion." Makayla said
"Oh Devin just lost a bet and she is buying whatever I want for 3 day. So everything is on her." Shyla said.

"Nigga I ain't say all of that!" I said as my voice got a higher. " bitch this ain't Burger King you can't have it your way."

"What ever I want and whatever they want, I want so you have to pay for it." She said

"That's to many damn wants in one sentence, is you paying attention in English." I was getting confused she know I was dropped when I was a baby, I smoke too much and I'm slow.

"Its are you, I am, and shut it up." Damn it.

"Y'all 4 coming with me I'm not about to hold all these damn bags I know they gonna get." Boy I hope my dad had enough money on this card for a shopping spree for 3.

"Hell nah I got thing to do, people to screw aka Cj." Jay said.

"Hell no you coming with me nigga." I said