G. N. D. 14

Tyler in the media
Shyla

So I've been talking to Tyler for a little minute. He was actually happy that my parents moved and I was able to go to their school. I've told him about me and Devin's past history. He sees Devin as a regular nigga or person. He doesn't care about me and her dating, which I'm glad that he is not like Deandre. I would have to get Devin to beat some ass.

"What's up baby." I kissed him as I got in the car with him

"Nothing much. What about you?"

"Same as usual momma yelling at my dad for some shit. She probably got her ass slapped but the bitch don't learn not to argue with him." I started rolling some weed.

"Damn blunt as hell. Why don't you say anything?" He said

" Nigga I'm to pretty to be slapped plus I know better the fuck.  Fuck I look like stopping that." I looked at him like was crazy

"A daughter." He said

"Aye I came from his balls and my momma's pussy, I didn't asked to be conceived and raised. Plus I just gonna do what my grandma always told me. Stay in a child's place , so I'm not getting into it." I said.

"True true. Ya grandma smart as hell for that. Where you wanna go." He laughed

"Doesn't matter." I was going to light it but I don't need him to be contact high while he is driving.

"Cool we going over Devin's house she said she was gonna help me get back in shape. Nigga getting fat." He said rubbing his abs

"Bish where. Not there, maybe down her." I pointed to his chest then down at his pants

He laughed and shook his head. I know he's friends with Deandre but he is really not trying to fuck with him. Deandre is really hung on Kalani, can't wait for the day Devin beats his ass. We got to her house and she was getting ready to put Tyler to work. I went over to Kalani and talked with her.

"Better hope Tyler can keep up. He is going to be sore as hell after this." Kalani said

"Why is that " I got confused

"Just watch. He about to get that work " she said

We sat and watch them work out. Kalani was right he is getting that work, I don't see how Devin can do all this and she is practically a stoner. She must got them good lungs to smoke like that and work out that hard. Tyler was drenched in sweat swearing up and down this is some bullshit. Then again he is the quarterback for the school and plays basketball so he needs this.

Hour later

Devin

"Tomorrow we going to the school and workout on the field. Better bring a lot of water " I drinker some of my water

"I'm getting blacker than what I am. You should definitely be the personal trainer for football teams this some bullshit." He sat down catching his breath

"Awe shut up quit complaining. You would definitely hate how my dad works out. Shit he do looks like we gone die if we try." I pulled my phone out and showed him how my dad works out.

"Fuck that shit. Y'all niggas trying to get ready for the purge or the ufc." He looked scared.

After doing all this shit and showering we all probably just gonna chill for the day. I answered some of Tyler's questions about me and Shyla's past relationship. Lani was really interested in it. She probably got the idea I might cheat on her with Shyla but she isn't gay anymore. She is bi but we are much better off as friends. Once we got done talking about that Tyler was telling me how Deandre has a strong hate for me. Frankly I don't care on his little hatred. But this is Lani's life if she wants to be with me and so be it. I can't make her change this is her first relationship with a girl so I'm not gonna pressure her to do anything.

My pops came back and there he was my big brother Dante. Dante is 23 and my older sister Mila is 22.

Me and his did our little handshake and introduced him to everyone

"Its been a minute since I seen you lil Shy." Dante hugged her.

"Same for you Danny." She always had that nickname for him.

He dapped up Tyler. I could feel a little bit of tension from Tyler. I need to pull him to the side before he goes all Deandre on us.

"Yo chill man that's my brother. Shyla is like a another little sister to him. " I said " don't go Deandre on my now son."

"Alright man it was just weird for moment." Tyler said

After getting Tyler to chill we all hanged out. My brother must of got some time off from school and work. Dante goes to Spelman and works on this construction place or something. For a family that does have money, they work like they're living on pay check to pay check. I really don't use the card my dad gave me. Maybe sometimes but I forget that its even in my wallet until I look in my wallet.

We all chilled and talked and stuff. I guess Tyler is cool being around Dante now. Everyone left to go home expect Lani.

~~~~~~~

"Damn man its been awhile since I seen you why you down here." Dante said

"Moms kicked me out for being gay. I mean look at me I was born to be gay." I laughed

"True but I don't know about Mila though. I wasn't expecting for her to be gay at all."

"Neither did I but it happened. Cant help who you fall in love with." I held onto Lani

"So this is the girl at your birthday party you was all over." He said looking at Kalani

"Yeah I was fucked up that night. Dante this is my girlfriend Kalani, baby this my brother." I said

"I can kinda tell. You both have that strong ass jawline." She said.

"Women love my jawline. But its really nice to meet you properly Kalani. Be careful with this one she is a handful." He shook her hand.

"No I'm not fool." I said

"Kalani when she was a baby she was bad as hell. When ever she shitted I though she was a grown ass man. Shit up her back. Shitty booty ass." We laughed

"I was a baby you can't blame me. " I said I'm defence.

We talked about our childhood and stuff. Dante bitch ass told her some embarrassing stories about me. Messed up part about it I was a crazy as child. I would walk around with my diaper on my head and stuff. While the was talking I began to think, I never seen Kalani's dad at all. Maybe he is in jail or her mom is gay? Oh well I'll let her tell me.