G. N .D 17

Please just shoot me in the face or throw me down a flight of stairs, something. I can't be partners with Deandre.

"Daaaaaaad I'm dying!." I yelled

He ran so fast down them steps "what happen your hurt, injured, shoot, stab what!?"

"Mrs. Tyson made me partners with Deandre." I said flopping on the couch

"Girl what the fuck! I thought you was being serious. Just don't kill him and get it over with." Pops said "making me believe yo ass was really hurt." He mumbled

"What's going on." Niya asked

"Niya this what happen its this guy name Deandre I dislike with a passion. He is my girlfriend Kalani's ex boyfriend. I knocked him out once and a few months later he calls that cops and I get escorted out of school in handcuffs." I explained to her

"So you partners with a guy who has is out for you and you just want to be in a coma until this is over." She said. Damn she smart.

"I like you already." I chuckled a bit

"Just don't kill him. Don't need you in jail now." Niya said

Next thing you know Deandre comes in my house.

"What in the Sam hell in you doing in my fucking house." I yelled.

"Nice place you got here. Well hello Miss, how about you come with me." Deandre's eyes went straight to Niya. He doesn't know my dad will beat his ass.

"Niya upstairs now." My dad said and she went upstairs? He done pissed of the wrong one again "watch your mouth Deandre I should call the police here for you trespassing. And keep your eyes of what's mine."

"Feisty." Deandre laughed.

"Nigga I ain't say for you to come over my house. Let alone give you my fucking address. Wait but then again I do like next door to Lani though, but still I ain't saw come over nigga." I said

"Yeah whatever. So how we gonna do this project." He put his feet up on our coffee table.

"Nigga this ain't your fucking house so I advice you not to disrespect my shit. You didn't pay for it so get them creatures you call feet on my table." My dad said

"Fool she didn't give us instructions on what the shit is. So how in the hell we gonna do this project." Did my punch give him mental problems.

Deandre got up and started walking around. Just looking like he scoping out the lay out of the house. I texted PJ and told her to come over as soon as possible like now because I'm going to beat this nigga. The disrespect is far to much, I would snap on his ass but I'm not. PJ came over fast as hell she must of been doing rounds then.

"Mr. Cater what are you doing here." PJ said looking at him just looking around.

"He's trespassing that's what." I said with a lot of attitude.

"Were you invited on this property?" She asked Deandre

"Hell no." My dad said.

PJ walked over and was about to escort him out

"Touch me and I will get you fired." Wow what a bitch

"Ha little boy you don't scare me. You wasn't invited in this house thus your trespassing on private property which is an offensive crime you know that right. I have every right of authority to remove with or without force." PJ said

PJ got him out the house and everything. That shit was fucking strange like this fool comes in uninvited. Basically undressed Niya with his eyes and put them funky as feet on the table. Then looks around like he missing something. I don't really like this at all.

~~~~~~

Today couldn't get any worse. For Deandre to step foot in a house he was invited in and just being plan disrespectful. I mean I can be disrespectful but damn. After all this shit was over we all was in the living room chillen.

"Maybe I should change the locks or something." My dad suggested

"Well we normally don't lock the doors while we here. Well only the front door and the slide doors to the back yard." I said.

WEDNESDAY

We went to school and Deandre is straight milking the fact that Mrs.Tyson made him my partner. Like everywhere I go in this school I see him and that fucking smirk. I'm gonna end up knocked him out again. Dude think we all buddy buddy now because he is my partner.

"Baby seriously just relax." Lani said

"Easy for you to say bae, you don't have to deal with this" I said

So I'm in Spanish class not know what the hell this teacher saying. I mean I know so!e but I'm still lost as fuck. I out my music in and tune thus shit out. So far I have a A in this class all I do is watch movies on my phone and some how a nigga know Spanish. Maybe its because I used to get cursed out in Spanish a lot in the past. Latina women are something else.

Lani grabbed my phone and put it in her bra. Man I was jamming but nah she had to fuck it up for me. She gave me this stern look like pay attention. I wonder how long this project gonna be because my nerves are getting bad.

Skipped school.

I went over her house, her mom stay buggin about the fact we ain't fucked yet. Well I wouldn't just call it a simple fuck though. I would make love to her everyday if she would let me though. This weekend is going to be lit, a Virgo and a Scorpio, two major freaks in one room I'm telling y'all that like a mega sex combo.

We was on the couch watching this not really scary movie Stitches. I laughed throughout the movie because it's not really scary but more stupid than ever. The door bell rang and Lani went up to get it. I'm laying here steady watching this dumb ass movie. Netflix really have some good movies on here but some be dumbass fuck. Next thing you know I hear Deandre's voice. Can this nigga be even more annoying.

"Hey um I just wanted to stop by and apologize for how I have been behaving for the past few months." He said.

"It's okay Deandre, I forgive you." That damn easy. I told her aass about that shit. She gone learn on of these days.

"I know your birthday is this Saturday sooo how about I take you out for dinner that night." Deandre asked

"Um no I don't think that's a good idea Deandre." Kalani said. Da!n right it's not a good idea.

"And why not." He questioned.

"Because for one you know I'm with Devin and two it wouldn't be right." She said.

"It's just dinner Kalani that's all. We'll go there eat and I'll take you home." He got closer to her

"No I can't do that you know that." Lani pushed him away.

"But come on. Your not even a lesbian for crying out loud." He threw his hands up

I was about done with this little confrontation. "Yo she said no. No means no, that's why people go to jail thinking a no mean yes. Now run along little puppy."