G. N. D. 10

Deandre in media

Its about time Kalani got with me for real this time around. I swear if your trying to dare a straight girl its harder to keep her. You can't give her things guys can. Ya know a baby that looks like both of you is the biggest one. Not a lot of people would accept us as a couple. One of you is basically taking care of a kid that's not yours. Its so much shit you have to go through. The worst thing about dating a straight girl is that she could leave you for a guy. Trust me that's the worst feeling ever, someone you thought you loved cheats on you with a guy. I have my doubts about Kalani to be for real. I do fear losing her to a nigga if her love ain't real.

"What are you thinking about baby." She must of woken up. I've been up since 6, only two hours of sleep.

"Nothing just bored I just letting you sleep." I look over and its only 10 in the morning.

"How long have you been up." She asked

"Since 6. I kinda have insomnia according to my doctor." I do, I've stayed up for 72 hours before. No sleep, no nap just wasn't tired. I have to take sleeping pills so I can sleep regular.

"You didn't take your sleeping pill did you?" I got up and went over to all the birthday presents I had.

I opened a few of them. One of the rappers got me a iced out bracelet, some weed to replace mine. I got a couple of shoes and shirts. Bunch of cards. Yo I feel down like a mothafucka, maybe because I do miss my mom. She was what I had when they got a divorce. I didn't realize I was crying until Lani came over and wiped my tears away.

"You miss your mom don't you." She said

"Yeah I'll get over it." I started rolling a blunt but she took it out my hand and put it away. Why the fuck do I feel fucking sad for. Ugh I hate this feeling now its pissing me off.

"Relax baby seriously you need some sleep."She grabbed my hand and leads me to the bed.

~~~~~~~

"Wake up baby " Lani tried to wake me up for school

"Man leave me the fuck alone." I said

"What's your problem." Ugh I fell like crap man. Damn emotions every where.

She left the room to probably go get my dad or something. I'm just lashing for no fucking reason. She came back with some pills and water. Oh did I mention I'm bipolar as fuck. That probably why my emotions are all out of whack and I'm spazing for no reason. Once I took my meds she gone have to wait for it to kick it.

5 minutes later " your feeling better."

"Much better thanks babe" I got up and showered. Honestly that's how I feel about school right now it needs to leave me the fuck alone. I just threw on some sweat pants and a t-shirt not really feeling the mood to be dressed. Put on my slide on Nike sandlas and was ready to go to prison "school".

"Your going to school like that." Kalani said

"Who I got to impress plus I'm not feeling it today. Beside I might look bummy but its sexy on me though."I said putting my diamond earrings on

"But do your toes have to be free." She pointed Dow

"Feet hella sexy what you mean girl." I came over to her and kissed her lips. "Now the question is who driving to school."

"You."

"Who car though?"

"Yours"

"So we stuntin in my car. Bet." I smiled real big and I don't even know why. Yes I do, I'm about to stunt on they asses boy!.