G. N. D. 27

Previously on The Girl Next Door

Kai

"You sure you girl cool with me coming over. I mean y'all do live next door to each other." I asked.

"Yes I'm sure she is. She is probably busy doing something anyway." Kalani said........

-------------

"Well okay. You got a nice house though." I said. Kalani lead me up to I guessing her room.

"Did you like move or new to the state." She asked

"I just moved I was at Tex Highschool but had to move. The school was saying I was a distraction to the learning environment which I don't believe how one person who doesn't to much is." I said

"That's crazy." She said

"Well I could see why. Being the only openly gay girl in the school brings alot of attention. Mostly unwanted." I said. Guys was mad at that school.

"Well you are almost out of highschool. "Kalani said

After while I was getting comfortable being around this place. I'm pretty much socially awkward when I'm somewhere I never been. We basically laid in her bed watching movies.

"Are you sure your girlfriend is fine with this?" I asked again.

"Yes I'm sure she is probably busy anyway." She said.

I didn't feel right but if she say she is cool with it then okay. Her phone buzzed but she just put it on silent.

After two movies later I decided to go home.

"Hey Kalani I'm leaving. Gotta get some sleep." I said

"I'll walk you out then." She got up and walked me out.

Devin

Well she hasn't replied to my texts or answered my calls. It's does make me upset but I'm just gonna smoke alot tonight.

Yo it's like 10 at night not a goodnight babe or anything. I went down to my dad's study room and grabbed a glass of Scotch. To young for it I need it.

"Devin what are you doing." Niya scared the fuck out of me

"Oh hey Niya, just grabbing a night cap." I lifted the glass

"You are to young for a night cap" she said

"Young my ass." I threw it back. Shit burned but I can take it.

"What's on your mind." Niya asked

"Nothing just worried about Lani haven't heard from her since we got home from school. She could be on here period." I said

"Um I don't think so. A girl just left from her house. Just so you know." Niya gave me a kiss on the cheek " good night Devin."

"Night Niya." I poured a bigger glass. Hopefully I won't be an acholic when I'm older. I know I'm gonna have a pounding headache in the morning.

The Next Morning

I was about to throw my phone across the room . Look like I have to get up. I took a nice hot shower, even though I shouldn't since it's December.  After my hygiene and stuff I put on my black and marron polo jogger suit with a white tee, timbs and a black polo strap back and my gold framed glasses. I went downstairs and Niya handed me some pills and a water bottle.

I got in my car and waited for Lani to come out.

My World👑 (Lani) - I got a ride meet you at the school babe love you.