G. N. D. 38

I was in the living room when my dad come into the house looking swaggy as always. I compliment my dad every once in a while. Low key for a 40 year old that man looks like he in his 20's.

"Devin go shower and get dress we got somethings to do. You're coming to work with me." he said. No hi, how's your day, nothing.

"Word?" I questioned

"Yes now go." He said. Shiidd you ain't go to tell me twice.

Ive always wondered what he do for a living though, he never told me. He could be a drug dealer, that would explain all the weed. Or a pimp, or a hoe... I don’t know.

After I showered and did the normal shit I do, I went to my closet to find something to wear. I pulled out some light blue ripped jeans, light brown Chelsea boots, a white shirt and a light brown long jacket. Then I threw on some gold jewelry.

"Classy but looking good I see you." My dad said.

"Well ya know." I started walking with a slight dip.

"You gotta shit?" He asked me.

"No nigga. Fuck you homie." I walked out the house and wait for him at the car.

He shook his head and went outside. That big head bastard just don’t let me live in the moment sometimes. Bummy ass nigga. Yes, I'm hella mad, if you were thinking or asking.

We got into his matte black Rolls Royce Ghost and I wanted to blast some Ugly God.

"I go ham, I eat ass, I'm never starving god damn, I beat my meat, turn me up that’s my jam, I could fuck Beyoncé but I rather use my hands damn." I sang a long with the song I Beat My Meat.

"So you got a dick now." He laugh.

"Yeah you want to see." I said

"Something is dangerously wrong with you. What weed you smoke that was that strong to fuck up your brain cells." he laughed.

"I beat my meat severely like my penis is my rival." I continued with the song.

"You're never playing music in my car again." I think that's what he said but I'm going to play my music anyway.
We got to some huge house and I'm completely lost like hell. We got out the car and I just followed him. We go through the gates and these fine ass girls standing there.

"Daaaamn you thick as fuck!" I said to this girl. Bruh she is one thick ass stud y'all my heart. I can't Jesus I thank you.

"Thanks

"Thanks." Her voice my lord. My draws done for right now.

"This was a bad idea. Hey Saje, hey Mani." Damn her name Mani, wait damn the other girl fine as hell too. Lord don’t like Lani kill me when I get home. "this is my youngest Devin, Devin close ya mouth before I tell Lani on you."

"Bruh suck a fat, hairy, musty, infected dick." I said, he always trying to snitch on me.

"Watch ya mouth." He said to me like he got authority.

"Then don’t be using Lani as a threat then I wont have to go there punk." I folded my arms and pouted.

"Wait" Saje was laughing hard, "why a fat, hairy, musty, infected dick. Just why."

"Cause he acting real dick hungry right now, with his want to be 20 years old again ass. Ole I going to be young forever head ass." I said

"If you don't get your I wanna have a dick head ass on somewhere." He tried to clapback

"Boy I'm on ya ass now. I bet if you start flexing, your right arm gonna have a Popeye muscle on it. Jerking off ass. Ole Beetlejuice, diggin in yo booty ass nigga. Ole I wish my dick was longer than my pinky head ass, ole honeybun cheese cake head ass, ole trying to find becky with the good hair ass, ole look at me, fuck on me XXXtentacion ass nigga." I went off

Everybody was laughing, he don’t want these problems big fella. Did he forget I'm from St.Louis all I did was joaning fuck outta here.

"You done, you got quite my nigga." I said being cocky.

"Hush up." he replied.

"Shidd I'm yo daddy now son." I said.

We all walked to the pool area and they told Saje to go change into something. I laid down on one of the pool side chairs just relaxing. Saje came out looking Lord Almighty.

"Goooood damn God is good." I said out loud.

"I'm guessing you like

"I'm guessing you like." She did a little spin letting me see all of it.

"Love actually, is you trying to make a nigga weak in both knees." I joked.

"Depends what you doing down there." She said all seductively as she was coming closer to me, wrapping her arms around my neck playing in my hair a bit.

"Shit, enough to have your legs shaking and screaming my name." I need to stop.

My dad literally snatched my little ass away from her quick as shit. I was only joking with her, it's not I'm gonna do that shit for real damn. I swear he was trying to snatch the soul out my damn body.

Is Devin gonna get herself in trouble messing with Saje or is it payback from the Kai situation before??????.