G. N. D. 3

"Alright man show me this lil work out plan you got. " we got to my house.

We went into my backyard and Cory saw my little set up. Once I showed Cory my work out she was scared

"Um I can't do 100 pull up, upside down crunches. That lil shit with the 50 pound weight on your legs and 100 pound weights just for squats. I'm gonna die." Cory said

"Well you won't look as good as me." I laughed

"And how much weed you smoke."Cj asked. I mean not a lot though.

"The way my lungs and shit is set up but I'm about so shower so y'all could wait our here or in the house. Don't bring yo gay asses in my room. " I said

"Man don't nobody wanna see all that." Noah threw a pillow at me

"Ion know Jay looking like she got second thoughts." Cory laughed

"Oooooo she on that gay tip."Cj joined in

"Shut y'all ass up. All 4 of ya eat pussy except me and Noah." Then Makayla ass pulled down my pant in the back

"That's a toned ass, look firm too" Cj said

"Chill dammit. I feel violated as fuck right now." I held my shorts up and went to my room.

After I showered they outside on the deck chillin. I'm loving this deck I might fuck a girl here I don't know yet.

"Makayla I should toss ya lil ass in the damn pool for pulling my shorts down like that." I said.

"That ass though." Jay though

"Y'all are a mess." I shook my head.

After we all chilled and stuff. Once they all left I was still outside in the dark smoking. I heard a car pull up, its probably my dad. Then I get a text from Kalani

Lil Lani: why you outside in the dark?

Me: because I'm feeling godly right now

Lil Lani: lol alright devipooh

Me: what's up these gay ass nicknames

Lil Lani: I'm gonna come back there with you.

Man Kalani looks so fucking good. Y'all she in a crop top and booty shorts, oh my lawd. Lani came over and hugged me. Then laid in-between my legs and started star gazing. Woah that sounded country as hell, star gazing. I smoked and was getting hella faded with Lani.

"I know you and them was acting fake around Deandre" She said. Damn we need to do a better job of that then

"Man I don't like him. Dude was all like stay away from my girl." I took a drag the blunt

"Really?"

"Yeah first impressions last on me. He doing this just because I'm hanging with you and shit. Any way it go you're straight and I'm gay as hell. I more than likely have no chance so what the whole point of an empty threat."

"Who said you didn't have a chance." She licked her lips. Just breathe yo and she got a nigga don't sweat this

"Nah man don't do that. You seem happy being with Deandre I'm not here to intruded on that Lani. But I'm here when you need me, just next door " I would fuck the shit out of her but that ain't me to ruin a relationship.

I told her let's go chill in my room. I don't know why I'm doing this, its obvious curious but she got somebody. Maybe it was just the weed talking or something. I told her I'll be back just getting something from the kitchen. When I came back she was crying, dammit what happen now.

"What's wrong." She handed me her phone and showed me. Damn some chick set his ass up. "This isn't the first time he cheated on me."

"If its not then why go back to him. Kalani your smarter than that." I sat on the bed next to her

"I don't know."

I shook my head and held her closer to me " listen to me, you rather believe in this nigga that claims he loves you when he fucking another girl. Your kissing this nigga probably after going down on a girl or kiss the chick. That's what your doing. And he isn't giving a fuck about it. From what I heard he is a rich lil prick. Look at you your beautiful and smart but your blinded by false hope. This here can turn into something you never thought would happen to you. If you keep forgiving he is going to think he can do whatever he want. Then that can lead up to abuse because he could be done beating yo ass and you would forgive him. I'm sorry I'm being a bit brutal but that's reality. Straighten up I'm not sugar coating shit, that nigga can end you beating your ass because you blinded by false hope. He gonna say he sorry and won't do it again or she made me do it or some bullshit. Real talk you need to drop this lame."

After I told her that I let her cry on me. Bout time she was done my shirt was wet from her crying and she was knocked out. Poor girl done tired her self out crying over some pussy ass nigga. I might as well sleep in the floor then, I'll let her sleep in my bed. But real talk though let me not get worked up over this, his parents could throw my ass in jail for assault.