G. N. D. 40

After taking Saje home, I finally went home myself. She actually lives only like 10 minutes from here so that’s pretty cool I guess. I got into my room and saw Lani laying in my bed sleep, I just went on and showered then got in bed.  I just now realized that Lani really don’t sleep in her bed at her house. Most of the time her family is here and just chilling with us.

"Finally you’ve been gone for hellas." She groaned and got closer to me.

"I know babe I know. But I'm here now so that’s all that matter, now go back to sleep." I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

I actually stayed up that night.  I really shouldn’t of said what I said Saje earlier, I mean at that moment I just wanted to take here right and give her some  of this sexual healing but I need to stop.

The Next Day

I woke up to some tiny hands slapping me in my face. When opened my eyes there was a baby on my chest.

"You adorable and all but I'm not ya mommy or ya daddy." I said. The baby leaned over and drooled in my face. "alright let's go find who you belong to. I swear you better not be Lani's child. I'm not ready to become a daddy of someone else child."

I go downstairs holding this drooling, pooping, baby basically gnawing at my shoulder like it’s a chicken bone or something.

"Who baby is this." I said, "no that can't be PJ you got my sister knocked up and thought it was okay to put the baby on me." I saw PJ and my older sister Mila on the couch.

Mila King

Mila King

Princeton Jacinto "PJ"

"This is your nephew Kiran." PJ told me

"So his name is Krian King, Sound fire as hell boy." I bounced him on my leg

"It does but its Kiran King-Jacinto." Mila said. This baby so damn cute but he drooling so damn much.

"Kiran your nickname is KK now." I looked at him, he just had his hand in his mouth drooling.

I look over at Lani with some type of look on her face. I don’t know if its good or bad. I handed KK over to PJ and went over to lani. I grabbed her hand and went out onto the deck.

"Babe what’s wrong, and don’t tell me nothing I know something is wrong." She just looked at me and didn’t say anything. " is it the whole Saje situation because if it is you're thinking wrong.

"How so" she wouldn’t look at me. I lowkey hate shit like this, I literally didn’t do anything wrong this time. Okay the whole sexual thing I said was out of line but still.

I knew it "I just met her yesterday, she knows about you and everything there isn't anything going on. I wouldn’t want to waste all of the time it took for you just to be mine so if you're thinking she is going to replace you, you are dead wrong. I might be an ass every once in a while but it makes no sense to cheat when it took so long just to get you. Now it was me being nice when I took her out to eat, just a friendly gesture babe. You're my one and only, and it's going to stay that way also. Now stop tripping, I not that dumb, slow, mentally challenged, or that high to cheat on you. Even if someone threaten my life to sleep with them I rather die, now if they threaten you then ya know I just have to take that L. But if it’s a nigga I'm sorry but Im not taking that L."

"Well damn babe, you won't fuck a nigga for me." She laughed

"Hell nawl, they aint putting that thang anywhere near me. I'll flip the fuck out." I kissed me.

"You smell like a baby." She kissed me.

"I know, got that new baby smell thanks to my nephew KK." I said. I still had drool on my chest because of him, and a wet spot on my jogging pants leg.

We went back into the house and chilled with everyone. I didn’t want any problems in my relationship because I don’t want to cause any problems. Hold up, wait a minute, when the hell was I when that baby was born.

"Time thee fuck out, so y'all couldn’t let a nigga know when you popping a baby out ya pussy." I said feeding KK.

"Devin Justine King! Don’t be cursing around my baby. I don’t want him to be like you." Mila yelled at me. Well I do have a cursing problem.

"Well you haven't dropped him yet so he is fine." I came back with a comeback. Her and Dante dropped me, that’s probably why I'm fucked up a little bit.

"There's my grandson. Damn I'm too young for this." Desmond said picking KK up.

"You are only 40 dad." Mila stated

"But I have a grandson though. My hair isnt even gray. Babe I'm I getting gray hairs." He bent his head down to Niya so she can check his head.

"oh lord dad is going through a midlife crisis now." I  said, they all started laughing at him.

I couldn’t help but laugh at him.  Everyone was chilling basically a family day. Now that cleared up the Same thing, Lani shouldn’t be worried now. I just have to keep my playful, sexualness down a couple of notches. Plus with the new edition to the family will be fun. I'm gonna make KK just like me, smart and sexy. Mila gonna hate it if he does.

"So um ya know, just to change the topic and get you in somewhat trouble dad. When you and baby girl here getting married because Niya is like a ya know a...mom to me." I said.

"Awww Devin." Niya came over and hugged me tight.

"Man all this damn mushy shit. Y'all stay trying to make me nice stop it. It's not going to work."

"It will one day Devy" Niya kissed my cheek.

"Dad getcha girl now. You know me and my old ways now. Remember Elena, the one that's a millionaire tatted up with a fatty. Damn I had lots of fun with that, her husband still don’t know which is funny as hell."

"Okay get away now you done ruined the moment." Niya pushed me.

"Naw momma don’t do that to me." I laid her head on her lap and she playfully slapped me.

Saje

"Girl don’t get yourself caught up with Desmond's daughter " Mani told me. Right now she is at my house just hanging out.

"Who's Desmond's daughter?" My friend Tori said.

"Her." I went on Devin's Instagram and showed her a picture, "Devin is Desmond's daughter."

"Is she single." Tori said. She would ask that.

"Hell no. After what she told me what she went through just to get her girlfriend, I wouldn’t dare to do anything that can fuck that up. But she is trying to hook me up with her friend, she hasn’t told me her name yet or showed me a picture." I said

"She is too sexy to hook you up with an ugly friend." Tori took my phone and scrolled through her pictures. "I mean look at her friends they all sexy as hell so I highly doubt that she hooking you up with someone ugly."

"Hopefully."