G. N. D. 32

A/n... Sipping while writing don't get mad when my words really do get fucked up...
.
.
.
.
.

Devin

I woke up with the worse headache in the fucking world. Lani wasn't in bed with me when I woke up. I rolled over and saw a bottle of Smirnoff on the floor empty. Not the cooler but the vodka bottle.

"Damn." I said out loud, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah damn is right you was fucked of the up this morning. Check your leg too you might have a bruise." Lani said while drying off.

Sure enough I had a fat ass bruise on my thigh.

"You fell singing sex with me so amazing. Baby no more drinking I think you have a problem." She laughed

"A little bit." I took some Advil to relieve this headache.

I checked my phone, I had alot of texts and voicemails. My Instagram was popping. People left and right was telling me they need to party with me and that I was drunk as hell. All I know it was the gin that did that to me.

"Did I throw up." I asked. Since I was that drunk I must of threw all of that up.

"Nope you held it down." She said putting on some clothes

"Cool." I nodded my head.

I saw that I was tagged in a post by Rihanna. Yes my boys Rihanna. It was me singing sex with me so amazing and showing that I fell hard as fuck then got up singing love on the brain. Damn I don't remember this at all. She put This is a way to start 2017.

"Babe I'm hurting you for this." I showed her the video and Lani just laughed her ass off.

I showered, put on some clothes and went down stairs. CJ, Noah, Makayla, Shy, Tyler and Kehlani was on the laying on the couch up while Jay was still sleep.

"Break yo self fool." I yelled in Jay ear.

"My grand momma have me that chain." She woke up yelling.

"What the fuck." Everyone started laughing hard.

My dad and Niya just shooked their head and kept making breakfast.

"You a bitch for that. I was dreaming about strippers, weed, money and bomb ass head until yo funky ass came over screaming in niggas ears and shit." Jay got up and stretched

"Shut that ass up." I smacked her ass.

Once the food was done we all ate like we was starving for 3 days. Then went back in the living room to watch some SpongeBob. Now SpongeBob the shit, I'm gonna show my great grandkids this, since they talking about ending SpongeBob.

Since we go back to school next week I don't have to worry about waking up in the morning tomorrow.

"Yo you are all over Instagram." Kehlani showed me my video of me singing and falling on hella famous peoples Instagram.

"Well shit starting the year off good then. Good and drunk." I laughed.

Chilling here with basically the family, I was scrolling through my phone blocking hella numbers. So far my block list has 30 girls and like 5 guys on there. Now most od those people where from before I moved out here so you can't call me a hoe. Plus my body count starts all over too. Last year I fucked 1, 2, 3 , 20 people, now this year is just gonna be 1.

A week later

Damn have to go back to school. Time to go to Mrs. T class. She look like she done gloed up over break.

"Hold on Mrs. T you looking different. New man, new woMAN something." Some guy said.

"None of your business but thanks." Mrs. T said.

I'm really about to go to sleep in this class. Ever since we went on break I've been staying up all night till like 3 in the morning then wake up at 3 in the afternoon.

(The struggle is real when I have schol tomorrow and I can't sleep)

I was dosing off when she came over and tapped my shoulder. Fuck I need to sleep early or wake up early then stay up all day. After a few minutes I was texting Miss Andrea Vera my nurse. She's been checking on me from time to time and sometimes just to have a regular conversation. Hope she don't try to get me in trouble.

Deandre

Since I have to sit next to Devin because we are partners for the rest of the year, I couldn't help but to see who she texting.

"Who Andrea Vera?" I asked

"Nigga all in my damn phone. But she a nurse up at that hospital off of 2 70 highway. That one hospital I can't remember the name." She said not looking up from her phone.

"Fucking with nurses now?" I said

"Nigga stop trying to be all buddy buddy I'm not friends with yo monkey ass. Ya ass still tried to put me in jail for some pussy shit." Guess she still hates me.

Sitting next to her, Devin isn't really that bad. What the fuck am I saying.

Devin

The hell this nigga think we cool on some goofy shit. Still don't like his ass though.

Lunch Time

DreaVera: Did you take your meds today?
Me:Yeah I did. I snap easily when I don't take them
DreaVera: I know you do well I gotta get back to work. Speak to you later babe
Me: Alright Drea have a good day

I know what y'all thinking she trying to smash or some shit like that. But we just coolin for now relax. Lani still has my heart regardless.

"Man what's up with your sexy ass nurse man." Noah said

"Wow was that a straight moment from Noah." I was shocked as hell is he playing for the other side now.

"Man whatever but still answer my question." He said

"Man she cool and shit. Cool ass woman though." I replied

"Always get the bad ones too. I've been hella hip on all the women you fuck with." CJ said.

"Trill shit, you be have some baddies and I'm like how." Jay said.

"I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders. I just got that vibe probably.

"Well look at the family she came from. Her dad, uncle and like some of her cousins." Makayla said.

"Truuu plus your friend Dorrian was fine as hell." Noah said

"He gay you know that right." I told me

"He don't look gay but gone head and slide that number this way." I laughed and gave him his number.

Lani came over and sat on my lap like she normally do. I really don't to that PDA shit all in school. I swear I be seeing people down each others throats in this school. Like y'all can wait and do that shit when school is over with.

Let's pray this year is good...