G. N. D.23

Kim and Jasmine in media

I swear Lani look like her mom so much except that she has short black hair instead of Kim's long light brown hair. Plus Jasmine is fine as hell, Kim is lucky as hell to be with her fine ass. I mean Lani looks better than Jasmine in my eyes. Since my dad and Niya are being freaks, I spent the night at Lani's house. I woke up around 5 in the morning to get something to drink. I got down stairs and Jasmine was up drinking coffee.

"What are you doing up so early Jasmine." I asked her

"I should be asking you the same thing Devin." I noticed she is only wearing a oversized Narvina T-shirt.

"Eh I couldn't sleep. Lani's room was hot and I got thirsty too." I said going to the fridge and grab a bottle of water.

"Color coordinated huh?" I realize that I was wearing my red Nike sports bra and red shorts.

"I guess so. I didn't realize it until now." I laughed

"coffee?" She offered me a mug

We set and talked all the way up until 6 o'clock in the morning. I know Lani is going to be upset because I'm not lying next to her. Jasmine was telling me the story on how her and Kim met at Starbucks. I'm always knew Kim was clumsy but not this clumsy to waste coffee on a model. I can see Jasmine is really happy with Kim and that their relationship was really good. Lani came down looking sleepy as hell. She came over and sat on my lap and put her head in the crook of my neck. Then after that sleepy Kim came downstairs next. After a while like this me and Lani went upstairs to get dressed for school. It's December and it's cold as fuck. Sike! Just kidding I can't stand the cold up to any type of weather.

"Damn baby why you want so many clothes were just going to school and then come right back home after that." I said to Lani.

"Just because I don't have on less clothes like you do doesn't mean I'm not going to be cold in school. You know school is like a icebox whether it's hot or cold." She hit me in the arm.

"Okay but that's nothing to me." I rubbed my arm

"Baby you have on a pair of jogging pants, shorts, hoodie and a hat. You look like a typically person who would go out in the snow like that. Me on other hand I hate the cold with a passion I'm not about to be freezing." She said

"Okay just because I don't get cold just like you doesn't mean anything I'm used to the cold. If you been in St. Louis for as long as I have you really don't know where that's going to be cold or hot because the weather is so bipolar. One was there we had no snow at all and the next two years we had blizzards" I explained. I mean I never really experienced a winter.

"Just come on so we can got to school. Then come home so incan get into my warm bed." She grabbed my hand.

"So you don't want to spend the day with me and my house, such a loser. Fine I'll just hang out with AJ and CJ. Wait I don't know they might make out all the time maybe I should hang out with Noah and Makayla but then again they're going to be like I need boyfriend or girlfriend." I thought about it

Lani laughed at that. I seriously need to hook them up with someone. They know it's cuffing season, plus it's winter and you gonna want someone to hold you while you're freezing cold and shit. We get to school and everyone is bundled up. I did not know Atlanta get this cold. Back in St.Louis the winter ain't shit, it's get to probably 30 degrees and you are not that cold. Unless we have a blizzard then that's a whole different story.

I'm sitting in my study hall class with Lani sitting on my lap.

"Do this school know the terms turn on the heat." I said to Lani.