G. N. D. 7

Noah in media
Devin
Yo I can't believe that she agreed to actually try and make a relationship. Um gonna make sure she is going to be treated like the Queen she is yo.  Right now she is laying on my chest sleep. The weed must of really got her. Not to long ago she took a video of me straight knocked of from weed. She caught me snoring loud  as fuck. I sound like a car that's trying to start up. Not a good sound though. Its about 3 in the afternoon on a Sunday and I don't feel like having to go to school on Monday. Its funny how I just started schools and have problems already. Let's name the events shall we. First Deandre gave me a empty threat ,  they broke up, hit Deandre in the jaw and threw him out my house. That's that bullshit y'all. I just wanted to come here, go on with my last year of high school and go to college that's all. But nah gotta have jealous ass niggas mad because their girlfriend wants to chill with me.

"What you thinking about there?" Lani asked me.

"I got more problems within a few days of school." I said " feel like home already. "

"Aw baby its going to be fine okay. " she kissed me.

"I'm still gonna get you back for that video you out on Snapchat." I laughed

"Oh well deal with it." She grabbed her phone and took a picture of us. "This is cute its going in my Instagram."

Damn I guess she wanna start this drama already. I can already see the mean mugs from niggas and bitches. Random hoes trying to get in between our relationship. Old hoes coming back, oh the bullshit that's about to boil up. I told the gang that me and Kalani are together. Cory and Cj was going crazy , Jay was like good luck she must know bullshit is coming, Noah is like watch out for Deandre and Makalya was happy for me. Low key these guys can be potential long term friends. Monday is going to be hell I have a feeling it is too.

~~~~~~

So this morning Lani took my red cardinals baseball Jersey and wore it today. It got 'Dev King' on the back, this isn't going to be good.

"Aww look ain't it the couple Kalvin. "Makalya hugged me

"Who the fuck is Kalvin, Makalya?" I was confused as hell

"You and Kalani. It was between Kalvin or Devani. "She explained

"Oo Devani is a great one were using that." Next thing you know Noah took a picture of us and put it on Instagram. He tagged both of us in it and it said ' new cute couple TeamDevani'

"Oh lord" I rubbed my forehead. Then the bell rang.

"I'll see you in study hall babe." Lani kissed me.

"Alright baby." I left to my class with Cj.

"Damn man you are one lucky ass stud bro. You don't know how any girls in this school was trying to get her to play for the different team. Its some bold as hoes in this school." We made our way to our table with two other people.

"I'm not even tripping off that. Hoes gonna be hoes regardless." I pulled my notebook out. 

Class went by pretty quick. There was a lot of talk about me and Kalani. Mostly about Deandre not fucking her right for her to go gay. I laughed at that one, that was too funny to me. Study hall was the next class , I was just gonna talk shit with the teacher and listen to music since I don't have anything to do. I'm walking down to the class and saw something that made me want to flip the fuck out. I swear my jaw clenches so much I  thought I was going to break my own jaw.

"Seriously okay its cool Kalani." Yall she was kissing Deandre and the shit looked heated as fuck. Remind y'all I'm real calm right now. Bout time I get home after school I'm smoking and taking a pill and just do nothing.