G. N. D. 35

So Lani likes my look that I got going on. I've been letting my hair grow out and my new nose piercing too. But she hates the fact that it's bring a lot of attention to me but Lani is still the most sexy girl in the school anyway. Andrea been checking on me every day making sure I take my medicine and eating right.

"Babe do your homework and stop bothering Andrea." Lani said. Right now we are at our study hall class.

"Ugh baby it's boring plus this work is hard." I complained

"If you paid attention in the class maybe it won't be hard." She said

"Fine." I went back to doing this damn Spanish homework that I didn’t do. I currently got a 71% in the class, that's passing. See Lani has an A in the class because damn near all of her family does speak Spanish.

I really just want to get out of this class. Oh and the reason why she wanted me to do it because our next class is Spanish. The bell rang and we was going to the class. Im surprised how I got here before Lani did. I was getting bored so I pick up the teachers laser pointer and just started playing with it. Now this guy just walks straight in front of it and it hit his eye.

"Dude that fucking hurt. Don’t fucking do that you really just pissed me off." He said with too much aggression.

"Eh you'll be fine."I waved it off like it was nothing. I sat down and started texting Tori until the guy came over and slammed my phone to the ground. "The fuck is your probably, acting like a little bitch."

Yo my screen is mad fucked up. This nigga paying for my shit too. Low key his dad works here so I'm about to snitch on that ass. One of the principles was here on this floor and I went and told him. Now from what I heard don’t nobody like this guy but oh well my shit is fucked up over something petty.

I spent the half of the class in the office, but I had to go to lunch. Im like mad heated though, you do not know how much shit I lost now.

"Babe what happen to your phone." Lani said. I showed her how fucked up my screen is.

"Man that overly tall ass nigga walked in front of the laser pointer it hit his eye and he was being a little bitch and smashed my phone. For one I've never played with a laser pointer so how should I know what happens with them." I said mad as fuck. I want to play on my phone but it's fucked up.

"He is a bitch, even though you could his eye up." Jay said. Now she taking his side what the fuck.

"I don’t give a damn. The thing is I ain't break his shit though." I said looking at my phone.

Dude came back over and started stomping on my shit.

"Ya know what I ain't gonna say shit." I just sat there, if I did something I would be getting suspended and I don’t need that. My high school record is clean.

After lunch I had to go back into the office. This time I showed the principle what he did to my phone, which is more damaged that before.

"Now you know that laser pointers are dangerous, you can make someone blind." The principle said.

"Okay I never knew that. Nobody told me that before so how should I know if no one told me."I said.

"He is at the nurse and his eye still hurt. Now I've seen you haven't been in trouble or been tardy to any of your classes. But I still have to give you a consequence for playing with it. So I'm going to give you 2 or 1 day of ISS." The principle said

"Never had it, so what about my phone." I said

"I spoke with his dad and he has to pay for it." He told me.

"You know he is going to have to pay for my entire phone. Look at this, he coming out of a lot of money for this." I said. Great now I have ISS for something stupid. Dude went overboard with something this fucking small.

(A/N... Yo I actually do have ISS either Monday or Tuesday for this. This actually happened Friday in my Spanish class. My phone is straight fucked up. Even my momma said he was acting like a bitch. Plus I never had ISS and my high school record is mad clean. This entire thing did happen, well some of it is exaggerated but yeah.)

It’s was the end of the day when I left the office. Still ticked off about this. Me and Lani went to see how much it will cost to get my phone fixed. But basically I need to get a new phone because its too badly damaged. Great just fucking great. I paid for it to get a new phone and have everything transfers over to the new one. I'm basically going to pocket the money he is going to give me. Trust me if he doesn’t I'm snitching again.

The next day came and I was bored as fuck. I have to restart all my games on my phone now, that’s too much work. I was on the deck smoking a fat one because my nerves is bad. He lucky I took my medicine that day. I would of flipped the fuck out.

After we smoked we went out to eat. We went to Five Guys and just ate burgers. I think I've eaten like 3 already.

"Damn babe the munchies much." Lani laughed

"Hell yeah. Good thing they transferred all my stuff to this phone. I had messages that can ruin relationships and friendships." I did though. Plus shit to blackmail people.

"That’s petty babe." Lani said

I'm like beyond high right now but this girl looks familiar as hell. Is it my ex Lacy? Nah it couldn’t be I left her ass in St.Louis, I guess I'm that high I'm seeing some non factors.