G. N. D. 31

We are at the place they threw my birthday party at. My dad's side of the family came. Niya's family, Lani's family and everyone else. The owner gave us the keys to the place so that we would lock up...if anyone is sober enough to do that.

All the kids and underage children was chilling and playing around. My little cousin Jayden jumped on me to pick him up. He 5 years old and misses the hell out of me.

"What's up man." I picked him up. His light skin ass is bad ass hell. He kissed my check and I put him back down.

"So your drinking tonight?" Lani came up from behind me and held on to me from the back.

"Well yeah babe. Just a glass or two of champagne or a bottle which ever one comes my way."

My little cousin came up to me with her class and everything. She only 13 but she already talking about pouring it up for her.

"You know you my favorite cousin right. How about you pour me something up real quick." She moved her glass to me

"Nah lil mama you ain't drinking unless you talking about that lil water down sparkling shit." I laughed I bet by the New Year all these kids are going to act drunk. It's happens every year with this sparkling shit.

I already spotted the bottle of gin. Lani better not let me get a hold of that gin bottle. I'm a freaky drunk I say some shit I won't say when I'm sober. Well maybe but still.

After a while chatting it up with my cousins and everybody me and the squad went to our little section. I'm not gonna lie Jay and CJ got some fine ass cousins. But alas none of them ain't got nothing on Lani.

"Alright everybody it's 5 minutes until the New Year so get your glasses and let's pour it up." My dad said to everyone.

We did the youngings first with there sparkling shit. All the 15 and 16 year olds had those Smirnoff coolers. Now with me multiply those by ten and I'm gone.

My uncle's brother hooked me up with a few shots of gin just for me. He wouldnt let nobody else get some but me since I'm his favorite.

Taking last minute photos of 2016, seeing how from the being we was a bit hurt ya know to bam sexiness. We counted down until that clock strike twelve.

"3, 2, 1, Happy New Year!" Everyone yelled.

I grabbed Lani and gave her the biggest kiss I can give her. I gave squad shot glasses with gin in them.

"To a new year and new adventures." I made a toast.

"Salud." CJ held her glass up. Oh yeah CJ is latina so yeah. Also that means health in Spanish.

"Salud" we all threw out shots back. "Damn woooo that shit burns, taste like rubbing alcohol." I had to rub my throat that shit just hits the back of ya throat.

"Yeah it does wheres the tequila." Cori said.

Then Migos Bad and Boujee song came on and the liquor hits.

Raindrop, drop top (drop top)
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot (thot)
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot (pot)
We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga (hey)
I don't trust nobody grip the trigger (nobody)
Call up the gang, and they come and get you (gang)
Cry me a river, give you a tissue (hey)
My bitch is bad and boujee (bad)
Cookin' up dope with an Uzi (blaow)
My niggas is savage, ruthless (savage)
We got 30's and 100 rounds too

Everyone was singing along to the song. Seeing everyone just happy and somewhat care free it was a great feeling. Well maybe it's the gin talking.

Diana: Happy New Year Devin
Me:...Happy New Year mom.

I'm not gonna remember nothing in the morning. I was sipping on my glass of champagne just chilling. Everybody is drunk and it's funny. I'm over here sweating and I ain't do shit. I took my shirt off because I can't do it it's hot as hell in here.

"Your drunk aren't you." Lani said on my lap.

"Lanibear shhhhh kay. L-let me hold you girl. Look I love love you soo so so much. Damn you look gooder than a bitch." My words are hella slurred

"Your drunk." She said

"Me no drunk kay. Me fine. Devin good girl." I can't keep my eyes open.

"Come on let me take you home." She grabbed my hand and helped me up.

"Wait wait hold on." I took two more shots of gin and tequila. "I weady now."

We said bye I think to everyone and got in the car.

Lani

Devin is wasted. Like white girl wasted.

"My dwink. Look babe I love you. You know you look magically delicious like some lucky charms."

See what I mean wasted, gone, spaceships,out of here. We got back to her house and she started stripping out her clothes still holding on her Smirnoff bottle. Taking swigs of it she couldnt walk up stairs right.

"Sex with me so amazinnnng, all this hard work no vacationnn, stay off my Instagram pure temptationnn." She sang but stopped because she fell.

My drunk baby. We got in her bed and laid down.

"Happy New Year baby." She held on to me and went straight to sleep.

"Happy New Year." I kissed her forehead and went to sleep.

A/n... Now half of this shit that happened in here actually happened to me. Gin does taste like rubbing alcohol, my littles cousins was acting drunk off that sparkling shit. Hopefully your dreams and goals will come true this year. Pllluss I'm graduating this year so turn da fuck up!