G. N. D. 45

Devin

Right now Lani, Makayla, Saje, Kehlani, Shyla and Noah are outside on the deck talking about something which I don’t really.

"You really thinking about marrying Lani man." Jay said.

"For the 100th time Jayda yes." I was getting a bit irritated because Jay thinks im not ready or some shit.

"That's it G, come get this ass whooping." She said putting her hair up in a bun.

"I'm too high for this shit but yeah I do wanna marry Lani. We been through hella shit, I can't picture life without her to be honest." I laughed at her.

"Aww when did you become nice and heartfelt​ nigga." Jay patted my back

"It’s the weed." I lied. Lani niceness has been rubbing off on me and some what giving me a heart.

"Nah nigga that’s ya heart. Wife that ass up man seriously. It’s a lot of niggas waiting for your fuck up so they can be Captain Save a Hoe. Not saying Lani is a hoe but you know what I mean." Cj said.

"Yeah Dev, being with my Lani ain't as easy neither. People stay talking about that whole Kyrie shit that was hellas ago. Even though our relationship is on the down low from media and shit." Cory said.

"Make that move. Just be sure that it's what you want." Kaden jumped in.

"It is Kaden, Lani is everything to me." I opened the box with the engagement ring inside of it. They saw it expect Kehlani, Makayla and Noah. Saje actually helped me pick this out.

Jay stupid ass made up some lie for them to come inside in a hurry.

"What happen!" Makayla said.

"Nothing Devin have something important to say." She said trying to act innocent.

"Well since you all are here I got to do something." I grabbed Lani's and got on one knee.

"Low key I'm gonna need help getting up, y'all know I'm old as dirt. But Kalani, we been through a lot of shit and I can't see myself without you. I never knew how hard it was to fight for someone and just to fall in love at first sight to be honest. Pops always said he saw potential in you and so do I. You make me a better person. Only you can bring the good out of me. If you left me I would feel like something is missing because you are my better half. So with that Kalani Elena Lewis, will you marry me?" I said pulling out the ring. She better hurry up I feel like my knee about to give out.

She shook her head fast as hell like she was going to break her neck. " about fucking time. I love you." I put the ring on her.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too baby." I got off my knee and kissed her.

"Aww so sweet. Devin is finally being nice once in her life." Shyla said, "she is growing up so fast." She was wiping a fake tear.

6 Months Later, 3 days before the Wedding

I'm frustrated as hell, sexually. So Lani thinks it’s a good idea to not have sex for 2 months until we are married and shit. Our wedding date is September 21 which is 3 days from now.

The homies wanted to throw this huge bachelor or some shit party for me. We went to Ace of Diamonds strip club to party.

"Guys I love you all dearly, but I can't. There is ass and titties in there. My nigga senses is going to go out of control. Y'all know Lani been holding out on me." I whined and started pouting.

"Fix ya face. You're going to have fun and you are going to like it. Understood." Jay said sounding like she my momma.

"Yes ma'am."I said.

We got inside the strip club and it was ten times better than the one in Las Vegas. Yes I remember what happen. Back then the pill wasn’t that strong but I was fucked up that day. But the smell of it will never leave my nose, that shit was bad. Rotten pussy bad.

We walking through and bottles was just flooding in on us.

"We have a special night right now everybody. Devin King in here is about to get married, tied down, locked and cuffed for life. Let's give her the best night of a life that she won't be getting back." The announcer said. Well damn, but its true, marrying Lani will make my life complete .

I guess the best strippers was coming by and sweet Jesus they was baaaddeeer than a bitch. Kaden looking like she is having a rough time.

"Kj you good." I asked her laughing. Everyone in the squad know about her birth defect as in she got a dick. Damn near everybody was curious and everything. Hell Jay wanted to see it, which got weird as fuck.

"Fuck no... Satan is busy today." She said. We all laughed, but she wasn’t lying though.

This tatted fine ass girl pulled me to the center stage and took my shirt off. Next thing you know all you hear is the song Kissing On My Tattoos and she was going to work. I was praying inside my head rebuking the temptation of breaking her down right here on stage.

Low key I thought I was going to start drooling on some real shit. Now yall probably thinking I would cheat on Lani but I wont though. Our relationship is amazing. Get you a girl that you can look at other women with and she won't get mad. It's been plenty of times where she was all like 'baby lord done blessed her with a fatty', I love that shit though.

"Hold on Devin, before you thinking about breaking her down, your soon to be wife said. 'Fuck another bitch and that will be the last time you get head because I will cut your clit off and pour acid on your pussy try me. Oh and have fun smack a lot of ass for me babe love you.' Damn that's a woman y'all" the announcer said.

I quickly put my hands to my crotch like she actually did that shit. Like I can feel the pain that I will be in. I looked over and saw Kaden hold herself too. Yeah Lani can be very possessive sometimes and mean, I rub off on her. Literally, physically and mentally.

Hopefully my baby is having fun with the girls and Noah. Noah is gay as shit y'all, always trying to slide inside some guys cheeks. Gay, straight, down low doesn’t matter that nigga is in every guys cheeks. But one thing I'm glad about is that he isn't like them guys you can tell that’s gay as hell. Them flamboyant ones be getting on my damn nerves.

I think the stripper name was Red because of  her red hair which looked natural as hell. She was doing her damn thang, I can't front the way she was moving was majestic as hell.

"Sounds like you have one hell of a woman." She said. She was done with her dance and everything we was just talking.

"Yeah, I think my meanness rubbed off on her." I laughed.

"I mean she did text that she will cut off your clit and pour acid on your pussy." She laughed.

"Yeah. Thanks for the dance though you are good at it. I was starting to think would it be worth all the pain to fuck with you or nah." I handed her like three fat ass stacks of hundreds.

"I know I shouldn’t be saying this but this is too much." She pushed the money back to me.

"Nah for real keep it you earned it." I said.

After like 2 hours being here I was getting bored. I'm tired of half naked bitches, I just wanna go home, smoke some weed, play 2k or CoD and sleep. Then eat of course but yeah.

"Next stop the club." Jay said

"Shit." I said in a deep voice. This is what I do when I don’t want to do things or I'm caught doing something I wasn’t suppose too. I'm going to be fucking tired as fuck. " Y'all know we are not in the movie Hangover right?"