G. N. D. 42

Graduation Day

Aye turn up in the booty club, a nigga finally graduating though. Y'all don't know how happy a nigga is. 12 years in the system, that’s too damn long. See today I gotta look fly as shit even though I do everyday. Got my suit and tie on and shit. Lani kind of mad because she barely wears dresses. Low-key she is more of a stem than  fem but I'm not gonna put labels on her expect her being mine. But my baby always fly like a butterfly though.

"You looking good in your suit babe." She came over fixing my bow tie.

"Thanks baby, now let's go. The faster we graduate, the fast we can go to Vegas for our trip." I kissed her. So the gang is all going to Vegas thanks to our parents . Lani making me want to beat her ass,  a little bit in a violent way too. She got this short ass dress on and if she starts shaking that ass I'm going to lose it.

We was walking down the stairs and I couldn’t help but stare at her ass. Soon as we got to the bottom I slapped her ass. Lani is a low key freak though. She looks like that type of girl that parties a lot but she doesn’t though. And let me tell you she is a freak boooi.

"Damn my last baby graduating from high school. All you got now is college then all my kids will be college educated and shit. Damn I'm getting old." My dad said taking some pictures.

"Dad not again." I shook my head and he laughed.

We all left the house and went to a to the school and stuff. We was outside and it was hella people graduating. Surprisingly Jay was the valedictorian, shocking isn't it. Didn’t expect her ass to be actually smart with the stupid shit she be saying. Jay was the first to walk across the stage and they said her full name.

"Our class of 2017 valedictorian Jayda Skye Graves."

"Her name is Jayda...." I looked at everyone and busted out laughing.

"Thanks and Devin call me Jayda and we having problem." Jay said

"I love you too bro but hurry up we all trying to get out of jail!" I yelled All the parents and all the students agreed.

"I'm gonna keep this short and simple, like Devin stamina. School has done a lot, from the good to bad. Out of it I gain best friends and a girlfriend out of it. I still don’t like 99.9 percent of yall because I barely speak to y'all. Oh yeah now on to better business Ms. Campbell and Mr. Titus like what's really good. Like for real what's the word though, parking lot isn't that far from here you know." I said.

All of us was cheering because don’t nobody like them unless you kiss they asses which was a no go for a lot of people. After all of us walked across and grabbed out diplomas and was finally a graduated high school student. We was talking pictures and stuff with our diplomas and family and stuff, when all of a sudden I just felt down.

"What's wrong?" Camila asked me. Y'all remember her from the beginning right.

"Let's talk in your car.  We'll be back." We walked to her car and got in.

"What's up Devin you was happy a minute ago and now you look heartbroken......please don't." Camila.

"It is." I said damn near about to cry.

"It's been a damn year get over it." She said.

"Easy for you to say. You don’t have to live with it." I almost snapped.

"She changed okay. Moved on, she isn't your responsibility anymore." She do have a point but she change big time, heartless and cold.

"How, this is the day I crushed her heart and soul. She poured her heart out to me and my dumb ass had to say I love you as a friend. She's been through so much shit and I did that." I said, remember what the text said and me being a asshole.

"Stop Devin, Brooklynn is fine okay. It wasn’t your fault stop beating yourself up. Relax it's your day, stop stressing. Sometime I wished you don’t care for your ex's." She was getting upset. When I care about someone they hold a place in my heart. I try to refrain from saying stupid shit but it just come out.

"Same." I said trying to bounce back to reality.

"Here take this you will feel better once it kicks in. Stop thinking so much, that a dangerous thing to do." I took the pill she gave me and let out a big sigh.

I walked out the car and everyone looked worried. Pops knew what was going on because I told him. Same day but last year was one rocky ass day. Wasn’t easy to go through, really made me feel like shit. Sometimes caring about people who obviously just want to give up on like is emotionally draining.

"Cheer up Devin. Shake it off, things happen for a reason. I don't like seeing the sad, depressed Devin. So used to the happy, shit talking one." He kissed the top of my head.

"Your right." I sigh and snapped back into reality." Im gucci now. Shit I need a drink and a blunt."

"Come on y'all the jet life is awaiting damn."Cj said.

Lani

Desmond told me what happen and Devin has too much of a big heart. One day that's gonna bite her in the ass though. After her little episode she was better and back to herself. I swear her being bipolar and naturally hype doesn’t mix very well.

So our dads, as in mine and Devin's somehow got us a private jet to Vegas and there's no telling what we going to be doing there. After a few hours we landed in Vegas.

"Strip club here I come. Where the big booty bitches at." Devin said. Camila must of have her an happy pill before we left. She has been acting goofy ever since I kicked in.

"I like this Devin." Jay gently elbowed me.

"I bet." I laughed

We go to the hotel, checked in and once again a penthouse. We showered and changed heading to a strip club. Devin had some Louis Vuitton bag while we walked in. She started pulling out mad stacks. Instantly bad bitches surrounded us. The owner came up to us with bottles of Hennessy. Do he know we all 18 but I'm not gonna question it....

To Be Continued...