Chapter 2: Why did we move here?

A/N: You guys really liked the first chapter. How about a 2nd chapter?

After moving everything in Dipper and Mabel started getting a little suspicious.

"Why did mom and dad move us here all of a sudden?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah, I'm get all curiousy about that too," said Mabel, "Do you think they were sent here by Bill?"

"Mabel, Bill is dead remember," said Dipper.

"Right, right," said Mabel, "Or was it that demon with the 3 eyes named Tom."

"That's a character from Star vs. The Forces of Evil," said Dipper, "By the way stop confusing the show with real life."

"Hey I needed something to fill the void that Gravity Rises left," said Mabel, "I still need to know what Doppster's real name is." (What Gravity Falls has their own version of Gravity Falls, so weird)

"Whatever that point is we need to find out," said Dipper.

Dipper and Mabel go downstairs to see their mom on the phone.

"Okay so we want an order of Sesame Chicken, Beijing Beef, Sweet and Sour Shrimp, General Tso's chicken, wonton soup, and a double order of shrimp fried rice," said Rachel, "All those dishes come with the steamed rice and not the pork fried rice am I correct? Okay good my daughter won't eat pork because of her pet pig."

Dipper glares at Mabel.

"I think it will offend Waddles alright," said Mabel.

"Okay 30 minutes, okay we'll be here, buhbye," said Rachel.

"We got a question to ask," said Dipper.

"Yeah why did you guys move us here all of a sudden?" Mabel asked.

Rachel sighs.

"Well you know the company your father works for?" Rachel asked.

The twins nod yes.

"Well they transferred him down to Portland," said Rachel, "We didn't want you guys living in the city, so we decided to move here. We know you kids had an amazing time here, fighting monsters, meeting mermaids, and stopping the freaking apocalypse." (Mabel was a bit of a blabbermouth when it came to last summer)

"So you moved us here because of how much we love it?" Dipper asked.

"That and also it's cheaper here than it is in Portland," said Rachel.

"Good enough for us," said Mabel, "I'm gonna go chat with Candy and Grenda. I heard Grenda's voice changed again."

"What does she sound like now?" Dipper asked.

"I don't know, apparently her tonsils made her sound like a guy," said Mabel.

"That's makes sense, I think," said Dipper, "I'm gotta text Wendy telling her she can have her hat back."

The twins went off to their bedrooms.

"I hope the cable works now," said Rachel, "I need my Chris Pratt fix immediately."

A/N: 2 down, who knows how many to go. I'll see yah next time.