Chapter 34: Spring Break at Disney World

An old school commercial to make a point to a chapter saga I do in 3 of my stories, wow I need new ideas. Also a bit of sad news, this story will at chapter 40, but on the bright side, there is a sequel coming soon, okay that's enough news lets get started!

It has been 4 months since we last saw our favorite residence of Gravity Falls, Macy's mom moved next door to the pines residence and Macy is back living with her mommy.

Right now Dipper and Pacifica were waking up when they realized they are on an airplane.

"Where the hell are we?" Pacifica asked.

"We're on our way to Orlando to go to Disney," said Dipper.

Pacifica's eyes bolted open.

"Wait Disney, as in Walt Disney World?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah, you said you never been there, so my parents and I decided to take you there for spring break," said Dipper.

"What about Mabel?" Pacifica asked.

"Xander took her to Hawaii with his family," said Dipper, "She said we deserve some time alone as a couple."

"Aww that's sweet of her," said Pacifica.

After they left the airport and got to their hotel, they immediately went to Magic Kingdom.

Pacifica's eyes lit up when she saw Cinderella's Castle at the end of Main Street.

"Oh My God, this must be what it feels like when dreams come true," said Pacifica.

"Hold on a sec, I'm gonna go get a soda," said Dipper.

"Okay," said Pacifica.

3 minutes later Dipper returns with a shopping bag.

"I thought you said you were getting a soda," said Pacifica.

"I did," said Dipper holding a bottle of Sprite, "But I did get something nice for yah."

Dipper reveals a glittery pink Mickey Mouse ears headband.

"Oh, you got this for me?" Pacifica asked.

"Yeah, mainly because pink's not my color," said Dipper.

Pacifica giggles then puts the headband on.

"How do I look?" Pacifica asked.

"Adorable as always," said Dipper.

They both kiss.

"Let's go on ride," said Pacifica.

"Sure, but which one first?" Dipper asked.

"How about we go on....."

To be continued:

Okay sorry for being that jerk but I need your guy's help. Which ride should they go on, here is a small handful of actual attractions at the Magic Kingdom park for them to ride on:
•Space Mountain
•Teacups
•Dumbo
•Pirates of the Caribbean
Leave your choice below, okay before I go, I want to tell you guys my thoughts and prayers go to to the victims of Hurricane Mathew, and hope everyone in Florida, Georgia, and the Carolinas are alright. Sending positive vibes.