Chapter 22: Dinner in a Movie?

A/N: Hey guys so I got a lot of positive feedback on Macy that I decided to make her apart of the story, though she won't be in this chapter, she'll be back in a few chapters from now. But lets get started. Also little special announcement at the end.

Dipper and Mabel were getting dressed because Dipper and Pacifica have a double date with Mabel and her new boyfriend.

"By the way who's your new boyfriend?" Dipper asked.

"I'm still keeping that a secret," said Mabel.

"Whatever," said Dipper while laughing.

Dipper picks up a blue Five Star notebook and starts writing.

"What'cha writing some diary page about how you hate to wet the bed?" Mabel asked.

"No, also I stopped that at age 6," said Dipper, "It took you until you were 11 to stop."

Mabel froze in embarrassment.

"Say that in front of my boyfriend I'm telling Pacifica what you wrote about how yo liked her in Ford's old journal," said Mabel.

"How do you remember that?" Dipper asked.

"Grunkle Stan made copies of each of them," said Mabel.

"Yet we turned the shack into a robot," said Dipper, "Anyway I'm writing a story, I'll show it to you guys another day."

An hour later they were at the Gravity Falls Dine-In Movie theatre waiting for their meals and movie.

"So for when comic con comes around You and I are dressing up as Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz from Star vs the Forces of Evil," said Dipper.

"I'm chill with that as long as I'm Star," said Pacifica.

"Deal," said Dipper.

Mabel comes walking in with a boy with unnaturally blue hair and a Soccer (or Football for all you UK fans of mine) Jersey comes walking into the theatre.

"Hey," said Mabel.

"Hi," said Pacifica.

"How's it hanging?" Dipper asked.

"This is my new boyfriend Klaus, he's from Germany," said Mabel.

"Guten Tag," said Klaus.

After the movie they went back to the Pine's residence to chat.

"So Klaus, why did you come to American from Germany?" Dipper asked.

"My father works for big corporation and was transferred to new America Branch," said Klaus.

"His English is a little broken," said Mabel.

"Still better than twitter," said Pacifica.

"My dream to become super model," said Klaus.

"Okay weird dream," said Dipper, "And this is coming from a guy who dreams to find actual Pokémon."

Pacifica looks at him confused.

"Pokémon Go doesn't help," said Dipper.

After a while Klaus left.

"Is it okay ī spend the night here?" Pacifica asked.

"Sure," said Dipper, "You left your clothes here from the last time anyway," said Mabel.

An hour later Dipper and Pacifica were in bed talking.

"Klaus kinda gives me the creeps," said Dipper, "And not in the 'I think he's a monster' kind of way."

"I know what you mean," said Pacifica, "You wanna start wondering now?"

"Nah I'm tired," said Dipper.

"Okay, but tonight you're my pooh bear," said Pacifica.

"Okay," said Dipper.

They cuddled in each others arms until they fall asleep.

A/N: Okay now for the announcement, starting next chapter I will replace the ending authors note with a small Q&A about this story, if you got a question about this story ask it below. Okay see you next time. Also, Dipcifica is officially canon, don't believe me take a look, also spoiler alert to Journal 3 (Not from me from someone else):

 Also, Dipcifica is officially canon, don't believe me take a look, also spoiler alert to Journal 3 (Not from me from someone else):