Chapter 8: SLEEPOVER!!!! Part 2

A/N: Continuation of the last chapter, lets get started.

Dipper and Pacifica went to his bedroom and turned on the TV.

"What do wanna watch?" Dipper asked.

"Anything is fine," said Pacifica, "As long as it does not contain a Kardashian I'm good."

"Wanna watch some Smosh?" Dipper asked.

"Yes, how about that one where they make pointless sequels to movies?" Pacifica asked.

Dipper's eyes widened.

"We really are made for each other," said Dipper.

Dipper heads to the YouTube app on his TV and starts the video. (As seen up above)

"That strangely would happen if they made a sequel to Cast Away," said Pacifica.

"Yeah, but instead of, 'Not Again,' Tom Hanks would say, 'I'm going by car next time,'" said Dipper, "Get it?"

"That wasn't funny," said Pacifica.

"I know," said Dipper.

Meanwhile with Mabel.

"Ugh that was the worst experience of my life, and I sat through an hour of stupid MLG videos," said Mabel spitting out earwax.

"Better than Grenda eating those Japanese Spider Peppers," said Candy.

"I promise I'll pay for a new toilet," said Grenda.

"Okay Candy yo go next, please," said Mabel.

"Well since you said please," said Candy.

Candy picks up a card.

"Kiss the person next to you or get a back massage from Waddles," said Candy, "I'll go with the back massage.... no offence girls."

"None taken," said Grenda.

"I don't think any of us are lesbian or bisexual," said Mabel.

"Um actually..... I'm bi," said Grenda.

Candy and Mabel looked at Grenda in shock.

"You are, does Marius know?" Mabel asked.

"Marius dumped me last year because of it," said Grenda, "He thinks it's because I couldn't decide between one or the other."

"Pfft, what a bigot," said Candy.

"When did you find out you were into both genders?" Mabel asked.

"I was in gym class when a cute girl came up to me in the locker room, I felt things for her, like the same I feel for guys," said Grenda, "That's when I realized I'm bisexual. I actually date a few girls for a while I just kept it secret for a while because I had no idea what you guys think about it."

"Are you kidding me, I support your way of life Grenda," said Mabel.

"So do I," said Candy, "My cousin Todd is gay and I never judged him."

Grenda smiles and give them a hug.

"Thanks for understanding guys," said Grenda.

"No prob," said Candy, "Are we going tomget back to the dares or..."

"Nah screw it let's just watch some Blurays and call it a night," said Mabel,

Back to Dipper and Pacifica.

"I'm gonna grab something out of my bag," said Pacifica.

"Okay take your time," said Dipper.

Pacifica went over to her overnight bag and pulls out a plush of Winnie the Pooh.

"And you thought I was kidding," said Pacifica.

Dipper giggles a little.

They both get in the bed and turn off the lights while Pacifica is hugging her plushies tightly to her chest.

"She's so cute," said Dipper.

They both falls asleep.

The next morning they woke up and found everyone else all sluggish.

"I think my tummy wants a divorce," said Candy.

"Grenda can't feel anything," said Grenda.

Mabel is on a phone.

"Hello rehabilitation center, do you take anyone with a Smile Dip addiction?" Mabel asked.

Mabel looks at the phone.

"Oh right this is a phone made of chocolate," said Mabel.

Mabel then eats the chocolate.

"Recalled foods," said Pacifica.

"There's always a reason," said Dipper.

A/N: Let's be honest, no one expected Grenda to come out in this, but it was a nice twist. Okay I'll see you next time.