Chapter 26: Happy Halloween

A/N: I maybe like 50 days early, but like every store ever, get ahead on the holiday annoying literally everyone. Lets get started.

It's Halloween in Gravity Falls. And everyone is getting ready for the spookiest holiday ever.

Dipper is getting into his costume for Halloween, he is dressing up as a zombie skateboarder.

"Can't believe this is the first time Mabel and I went as anything but combos," said Dipper, "Though last year killed it when we dressed as each other. Now I know what it feels like to wear a kilt."

Dipper continues putting on his face paint as the door bell rang.

"Mabel can you get that I'm in the middle of putting on my makeup?" Dipper asked.

"Sure, also don't say that again unless you want to be made fun off," said Mabel.

Dipper suddenly realized what he said.

"Eh, on Halloween it makes it less weird unless I'm a pre-op trans girl," said Dipper. (#SupportTransgenderRights)

Mabel runs down stairs dressed up like a Witch and opens the door to see Pacifica dressed as an 80's girl.

"I feel so tubular," said Pacifica.

"Woah someone knows how to get into character for Halloween," said Mabel.

"I take Halloween seriously," said Pacifica, "Last year I went as Pikachu from Pokémon and I would stop saying Pikachu all day. That was a bad idea."

"Tell me about it, I bought this costume only for it to show off my boobs," said Mabel, "And I'm no smutty teenager."

"Preach it girlfriend," said Pacifica.

Just then Macy comes waddling in dressed in Mabel's old shooting star sweater. (Pictured above, original some pic of Mabel with a age reversing spell)

"I'm Mabel," said Macy, "Whomp, Whomp!"

"Aw that's so cute," said Pacifica.

"It's her own original idea," said Mabel, "I just modified one of my old sweaters because I have piles of them."

"Why haven't you worn them recently?" Pacifica asked.

Mabel points to her chest.

"Oh right," said Pacifica.

Dipper then ran downstairs in his complete costume.

"Ready to go?" Pacifica asked.

"Yep, ready for the town square Halloween bash," said Dipper, "So cool for Soos to sponsor it this year."

"I'll see you guys there later, I got to take mini me here trick or treating," said Mabel.

"Twick oh tweet," said Macy.

An hour later Dipper and Pacifica are dancing to the music playing loudly.

"Man this party is so awesome," said Pacifica.

"This is the only party I did have a date to," said Dipper.

"What no way," said Pacifica.

"I was known as Nerdzilla back in Piedmont," said Dipper.

"That's mean, funny, but mostly mean," said Pacifica.

"Yeah, my old bully couldn't believe that you're my girlfriend," said Dipper.

Meanwhile:

A large kid that used to pick on Dipper back in California is scrolling through the internet until he spots a vid of Dipper and Pacifica together with the caption, "Hanging with my GF!"

"Oh my god, I am a loser," said the kid.

Back to our regularly scheduled fanfic.

Mabel and Macy are on their way back to the house.

"Candy," said Macy.

"Yeah, Candy is awesome, both the food and the Person," said Mabel.

When they got home Mabel helped Macy into her pjs.

"Why can I no go to da pawty?" Macy asked.

"Sorry teens only," said Mabel, "Also you get cranky if you don't sleep."

Mabel tucks Macy into bed and gave her a hug.

Mabel leaves the house, only for a second later for Macy to eat her Halloween candy.

"Who needs dat pawty," said Macy.

A/N: Short chapter I know, I'm tired, okay see yo next time.