Chapter 28: Is it too late now to say Sorry?

Title confusing you? Thought so! You'll see why when you read this. Also I'm done putting the A/N: Before my author's notes in the beginning and after every chapter, so if the text is bold it means Author's note, okay lets get going.

Mabel is now crying on her pillow in her room, with Macy covering her ears with plushies.

"This is widicuwous," said Macy, "When awe my teeth coming in I'm tiwed of sounding wike dis"

Macy walks out the room as Dipper and Pacifica come in to see what's happening.

"Mabel what's wrong?" Pacifica asked.

"Klaus dumped me," said Mabel, "For another guy!"

"Klaus is gay?" Pacifica asked, "I had a feeling he was dating you to cover his sexuality."

"How would you know?" Dipper asked.

"I'm one of those girls with a gay-dar," said Pacifica, "That and also his instagram page has a ton of shirtless pictures of Chris Evans with the caption 'True Bae #MCM #ManCrushMonday'."

"Okay," said Dipper, "Mabel this isn't them first bad relationship you had. Remember the puppet guy."

"I still don't want to talk about him," said Mabel.

"What about Gideon?" Dipper asked.

"Really, you bring the relationship I was forced into until he started chasing Pacifica's ex-friend Tiffany for the past 9 months?" Mabel asked.

"I'm glad I ended that friendship," said Pacifica.

"Maybe I was rough on my last relationship," said Mabel.

"Which one?" Dipper asked.

"Xander," said Mabel, "Maybe I was hard on him, I mean even I got to admit, that idea for a Gravity Rises/Rick and Marty crossover would make no sense."

Mabel then starts moping more into her pillow as Dipper and Pacifica left the room.

"You know Xander was also affected badly after their breakup," said Dipper.

"How do you know?" Pacifica asked.

"He and I still text each other," said Dipper.

Pacifica raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"I need a guy friend my age you know," said Dipper, "we can't hang out all the time."

"True," said Pacifica, "I hate clingy guys."

"Anyway he desperately wants to get back together with Mabel," said Dipper.

"Well if I know my 80's movies clichés well, there's only one way," said Pacifica.

6 hours later:

Mabel is still moping when all of a sudden she hears music.

"Am I going crazy or do I hear music?" Mabel asked.

Mabel gets up and traced the sound from the window. She opens the window to see Xander holding an iHome boombox playing "Sorry" by Justin Bieber. (Song above, a picture of boombox at the end of chapter)

"Xander what the hell are you doing?" Mabel asked.

"Wait til it get's to the chorus," said Xander.

♪Is it too late now to say Sorry?♪
♪Cause I'm missing more than just your body♪
♪Is it too late now to say Sorry♪
♪Cause I know oh oh I let you down♪
♪Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?♪

"Mabel I'm sorry I called you an idiot," said Xander, "I wasn't thinking straight and forgot about your feelings. I was the idiot!"

Mabel starts tearing up she then runs downstairs and walks outside.

"Xander I'm the one who should be sorry," said Mabel, "I admit that was a stupid fanfic idea."

"Well I didn't mean to call you a idiot, it's my anxiety's fault," said Xander, "the reason why I want to be with you is the fact that you're smart, sweet, kind, and beautiful. What I am saying is, Mabel Rachel Pines, will you be my girlfriend again?"

Mabel starts crying.

"Yes I will," said Mabel.

They both hug, then Xander kisses Mabel on the lips.

"Well at least it's not raining tonight," said Xander. 

Just then it starts raining.

"DAMMIT!" said Xander.

Okay Klaus dumped Mabel, but rekindled with Xander. Btw I do have anxiety, I take pills to combat that, if I don't take them I scratch myself bald, literally! Alright see you guys next time.

 Btw I do have anxiety, I take pills to combat that, if I don't take them I scratch myself bald, literally! Alright see you guys next time

🔝⬆🔼🔺That's the speaker used in this chapter.🔺🔼⬆🔝