Chapter 7: SLEEPOVER!!!! Part 1

A/N: A good old fashion Mabel sleepover anyone? Good! Lets get started!

"I'm having a sleepover, a Mabel styled sleepover, yeah," Mabel sang as she set everything in her room up.

Mabel pulls out here check list.

Popcorn:✅
Soda:✅
Ice Cream:✅
Cookies:✅
Chips:✅

Cookie Chips:✅
Ryan Gosling Movies:✅
Stuff for Dare or Dare:✅
Scare Dipper who's about to walk into the room:

Dipper then walks into the room. Then Mabel pops out of nowhere.

"HELLO!" said Mabel.

"Have you seen my mini Polaroid picture printer?" Dipper asked, "Also that doesn't work on me anymore."

"Eh, 8 out of 9 isn't bad, anyway no, why?" Mabel asked.

"I told Soos he could borrow it for his and Melody's trip to Idaho," said Dipper, "Don't worry I told him to bring you back some potatoes."

"Yes!" said Mabel, "Potatoes!"

Dipper then finds his mini printer on Waddles' bed.

"There it is," said Dipper.

"I told Waddles to stop stealing your stuff.... that's my job," said Mabel.

"What?" Dipper asked.

"What?" said Mabel.

*Awkward Silence is Awkward*

"Anyway I'm getting out of here before Candy and Grenda show up," said Dipper.

"Plus Pacifica," Mabel added.

An hour later the girls showed up and started doing typical girl sleepover things.

"Okay so Grenda, why did your tonsils make you sound like a guy?" Mabel asked.

"Apparently it was cutting most of the air to my vocal cords," said Grenda, "I don't know how that's possible, then again I'm not a doctor."

The girls laugh while Dipper is walking by.

"Hey Dipper, come join us for Dare or Dare," said Mabel.

"No," said Dipper.

"That wasn't a suggestion," said Mabel

Mabel pulls Dipper into the room by his shirt collar.

"If you tried to kill me with my collar, you almost succeeded," said Dipper

"Shut up," said Mabel, "Okay the rules are simple, you spin the bottle, and whoever it lands on has to pick a card out of the box of dares, and choose one of the two dares on said card. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yeah," said Grenda.

"Yes," said Pacifica.

"As clear as water," said Candy.

"Someone kill me," said Dipper.

"Not tonight bro-bro," said Mabel.

Mabel then spins an empty glass Pitt Cola bottle, the bottle's mouth piece landed on Candy.

"Is don't an option in this one?" Candy asked.

"Nope, pick the card," said Mabel.

Candy picks a card out of the shoebox.

"Take off your bra and fill the cups with chips, or, drink punch that was made in the toilet?" Candy asked questionably.

"I got them off the weird part of Buzzfeed," said Mabel.

"I'll go with the toilet punch," said Candy.

A few minutes later Mabel hands Candy a glass of toilet punch.

"그냥 그 에게 사탕 을 마셔, 그냥 그 에게 사탕 을 마셔," said Candy. (That was Korean for, "Just Drink it Candy, Just Drink it Candy." If you're all curiousy about how to pronounce it, "geunyang geu ege satang eul masyeo, geunyang geu ege satang eul masyeo")

Candy drinks the beverage, then pukes a second later.

Candy then spins the bottle, it then lands on Grenda.

"Let's do this," said Grenda.

Grenda takes card out of the box.

"Twerk in a pair of granny panties, or, Take your eyeball out for a second," said Grenda, "I rather go with the panties."

Mabel hands her a pair of granny panties.

"Where did you get those?" Dipper asked.

"They were on sale at Walmart," said Mabel.

Grenda pulls the panties on and starts twerking.

Dipper covers his eyes with his shirt and turns around.

"Oh yeah, go girl," said Mabel.

"Make that butt move girl," said Candy.

"Am I the only female finding this insane?" Pacifica asked.

"Lets get out of here," said Dipper.

Dipper and Pacifica leave the room.

"Now the real fun can begin," said Dipper.

They start making out.

"Man, that was the best smooch session I had ever," said Dipper, "mainly because you're not a pillow with an ex crushes face drawn on there...I-I mean."

"I know about you old crush on Wendy," said Pacifica, "Mabel told me."

Dipper then runs into Mabel's room.

"I dare Mabel to eat Candy and Grenda's earwax," said Dipper.

Dipper then leaves.

"What was that for?" Candy asked.

"Long story short, I got to learn to keep his secrets better," said Mabel.

*Awkward Silence is still Awkward*

"I really dodge a bullet when it came to Dipper," said Candy.

"More like a cannonball, or a bus," said Grenda.

To Be Continued.

A/N: Okay so I was going to post this last night but my internet was out due to a thunderstorm, but we obviously got it back. Also I reached 100 FOLLOWERS!!!!! Shout out to my 100th follower AmberKessler4. Okay see you guys next time.✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌