Exitement

I looked toward the door and I saw a lady that worked int the reception and a tall, thin man with curly brown hair.

His eyes met mine and I could see the excitement in them. His face lit up when he saw me. The two of them walked into the classroom and MIKA stood by me.

"Would you like to to introduce the class to your friend Ross?" The teacher asked me.

I stood up next to MIKA " this is MIKA. He is the one that I'm doing the concert with tonight" I told them, resisting the urge to grab his hand and pull him close.

"Hey guys!" He waves to the class and his smile radiated off his face and around the room causing the class to grin back at him. "We better get going Ross. We're going to be late for sound check. The band will be waiting!" MIKA giggled as he left the classroom. The class shouted good luck to me as I followed him out.

The lady from reception walked back to the main building and we went to the car park. Since we were now alone again, MIKA took my hand and stroked the back of it with his thumb.

We got in the car and headed off. " where are we going?" I asked when I saw that he had continued past the train station.

"We are going home and then we will be picked up from there." He looked at me with his soft, brown eyes sparkling before turning back to look at the road and pulling into the driveway.

" oh. I thought we were getting a train." I laughed as I got out and opened the house door to hold it open for MIKA.

He laughed with me." Well you better go and get changed quickly hadn't you. The car will be here for us in about 5 minutes" he closed the door behind him and I ran upstairs to get into some other clothes. " the clothes we will perform in are already in our dressing room so just stick something comfortable on to rehearse in." I could hear him say before he started to play the song that we wrote together on the piano in the lounge.

After I was dressed, I came out of the bedroom and sat next to him on the piano stall before wrapping my arm around his shoulders and joining him with the singing.

The doorbell rang and MIKA hopped up, picked up a jacket for each of us and I opened the door.

"Let's go! Have you got everything?" He asked me

" I think so. Let's go!" I skipped to the smart black car parked on the curb outside the house.

The driver opened the back door and I hopped in, followed by MIKA and with that we were off.

---

We drove up to the O2 and I saw the trucks still parked up. I realised that if we got the train, we most likely would have been recognised and we would have been late because there would have been people turning up extremely early to try to meet us.

" here we are sirs. Good luck tonight!" The driver opened the door and we got out.

We walked in and there were lots of people rushing around. It was more busy than Monday but we managed to get through and get to our dressing room. MIKA put down our jackets and we went straight back out and out to the wings to get our ear pieces.

"We're here!" He ran on the stage, pulling me on behind him.

I looked around at all the colours that had now appeared not just on the stage, but around the auditorium as well. It was not intimidating to me but it just made me more excited.

" let's start with grace Kelly!" MIKA bounced over to the piano and started to play

" as always" Max tried to sound serious but ended up giggling, pulling all of us into fits of laughter.

I started to play the chords on the guitar and everyone joined in as best as they could sense they were still laughing.

After grace Kelly, all of us began to play the next song on our list which was lollipop. You've always got to start with the classics!

We ran through a few more songs and then decided to take a break so we went back to our dressing room where we found a few bottles of water and some food.

"How are you feeling now baby?" MIKA hugged me from behind while I had a drink.

" much better thanks. I'm just excited now - all the nerves and anxiety have gone and I'm ready to have some fun!" I put down my drink and turned to hug him back. I gave him a quick kiss and lead him back out of our dressing room.

Instead of going back onto the stage our normal way, I decided to explore so we entered the stage via the back entrance.

" this is the way that we will be coming on later I think" he told me and he opened the door for me, not once letting go of my hand. "It's the best way to do it because it looks neater I think" he smiled and I pulled him in to put my arm around his waist. He was taller so I let him put his arm around my shoulder.

We strolled into the vibrant stage together before finishing our rehearsal and doing a thorough sound check to make sure that everything was perfect and ready. The audience would soon be here and all the seats would be full.

The nerves stayed on the down low for a bit before the excitement soon blew it away with one swift motion.