Blurry

Muffled sounds filled my ears as an extremely blurry image appeared. I blinked rapidly causing my sight to become clearer however I couldn't see much still. Thought the blurry mess, I could see MIKA on the chair next to me and a white room surrounding us.

"You're awake!" MIKA sat up and leant towards me. He kissed my nose and placed my glasses on my face.

Suddenly I could see the whole room and MIKA's beautiful face grinning down at me.

"How do you feel baby?" He asked, squeezing my hand gently

I tried to answer but I felt tired and sleepy. All I could do was smile a little; I couldn't even nod.

He looked at me with loving eyes as he reached over my bed and pressed a button. My eyelids were heavy and I wanted to sleep again but MIKA spoke again, preventing me. "You need to stay awake for a minute or two so that they can check on you. I promise you can sleep soon though"

Before I could attempt a response, a nurse came into the room.

"He's awake" MIKA informed

The nurse nodded at him and turned to me before taking out some equipment. "Hey Ross. I'm going to do a few checks on you and make sure that everything is ok. Firstly can you move at all for me?" He asked pleasantly.

I tried to tense my muscles and managed to squeeze MIKA's hand gently. He told the nurse who write something down. He then attached a few things to my arms and fingers. I don't know what he did but it beeped a few times and he wrote some thongs down.

He was soon finished and MIKA told me that I could sleep again. I guess that's what I did because I don't remember anything after that.

---

My eyes opened themselves to reveal a dark and empty room. I could hear some water run from a door in my room but I stayed in bed. I was a lot more awake than last time I woke up so I wiggled my legs, remembering that I would have to keep my top half pretty still for a while.

The water stopped quickly and MIKA emerged from the door. His face lit up when he saw me awake. "Hey"

"Hey" I watched as he sat back in the seat next to the bed. It was dim but I could see him well enough.

"You look better than you did earlier" he responded.

"Thanks. I feel better" I smiled warmly at him.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat seeing as you have been out for hours?"

I nodded and he called in the nurse who got me something to drink and eat.

Once I was done, I had checks again but they soon allowed me to get changed and go to the hotel. MIKA carried my things and supported me as we headed back to our room.

"I'm ready to sleep again when we get back" I yawned

"I'll join you. It's getting late and I was up early this morning." He added

"What did you do today in the end?" I questioned

"I just waited. I got something to eat and just hung about with the internet."

I couldn't help but laugh and say "trust you to go on the Internet for hours. Let me guess... Twitter and Instagram" I smirked

"Someone's feeling better" he chuckled.

We carefully got to our room and payed me down. MIKA soon joined me and we slept through the night with him lightly holding me. I couldn't hold him back because I could barely move my. Arms and I wasn't supposed to move them anyway.

I still slept well and felt protected by my perfect fiancé. What an amazing man!?