Peace

We woke up at about lunchtime seeing as on Wednesday we had had the concert so we didn't get to bed till late and we had the call with my mum that caused MIKA and I to get virtually no sleep so last night we were catching up with sleep. I was glad to be out of school.

We had lunch and got ready before my new tutor came to see us.

"Hello. I'm Sam" he smiled kindly and shook mine and MIKA's hands"you must be Ross and you must be Michael"

"Yup. Nice to meet you Sam." I greeted him.

"You too. So first things first, how are things going with regards to booking shows?" He was extremely friendly and I could tell that I was going to like him.

We laughed at how he asked us this before asking anything about my school.

"We're working on it" MIKA giggled.

"Good. I'm glad to hear it. Ok now let's talk schooling." He sat down and got out some paper and a pen. "What classes do you take?"

"Music, history, art, Spanish, English, maths, science times 3 and religion and philosophy" I sat by him and MIKA sat next to me to wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"Ok. That's a good range and we can cover those together. Do you have any school books that I can look through?"

"Yeah one second" I hopped up and grabbed all of the books that I had picked up from school the day before

"Great. That's all I think. Am I able to speak to someone from the school?"

MIKA handed his phone to Sam with the number loaded up. He took it and started to talk to a person on the other end of the line.

While Sam was busy, MIKA and I sat on the floor together and drew some colourful pictures to put up around the house.

---

We talked to Sam about many different things. He became our friend and I was happy that MIKA had found him.

"I best be off to go and sort out text books and things. I'll see you guys soon." He packed up and said goodbye

"Thanks for coming. See you soon Sam." MIKA and I waved goodbye as he got into his car and drove off.

We decided to go out for dinner so we both got into some smarter clothes.

"Shall we be off then" MIKA took my hand and pulled me in for a kiss.

I nodded and we went out for our meal.

The restaurant was large. The tables were all round and wooden with flowers and candles scattered all over. The chairs were tall, and covered in maroon. They were soft so that when you sat down, you sank down at least 20cm.

Our table was small with two chairs on opposite sides. Multiple small candles were dotted over it and petals were scattered around. Three roses sat in the centre in a small glass vase that had interesting patterns all around.

I looked at MIKA and found myself lost in thought while his brown eyes told me a story as sparked danced around in front of them.

We ate dinner and talked for a while but we both grew tired so we had to go home.

We got changed and lay together in the bed. I tangled my legs with his and intertwined my fingers with his.

His eyes slowly shut and his breathing slowed. I just watched him. I couldn't keep my eyes off of his perfect features and his curly hair that sat messily on top of his head.

The world was at peace.

With that thought, my eyelids became heavy, my mind settled go rest and I fell asleep.